Bonus level: Period

Muichiro's POV
I came to visit (Y/N) beca- "Argh I hate life!" "(Y/N) what's wrong?" "Nothing! Nothing is wrong! I'm fine! It's all fine! I am not in pain! My back doesn't hurt! And everything is fine!" I enter her room and see her wrapped with one two three- five blankets in top of her?! I lay down besides her and hug her. "What's wrong? you can tell me." "I can't." "Why not?" "Uhh- you'll probably find it disgusting or weird." "Nothing that has to do with you can be found disgusting by me." "W-well I... I'm on my period." Blink blink Her what now?! "Ah-e-uh-uhm is there anything I can do for you? Do you need pads or whatever they're called? Food? Heating pad?" I don't know what am I supposed to do! "C-can you just cuddle with me?" "S-sure." I lay down by her side and hug her. "Sorry for making you worry Mui. (I'm lazy no honorifics just Mui)." "It's okay kitten." (So I've been told that when someone calls someone kitten it has to do with something inappropriate or something, but I just find it cute. Pet names likes kitty kitten puppy I just find them cute. Like if had a boyfriend I would like or find cute if he called me kitten or something)

"Want for me to make some tea, kitten?" "Y-yes, thank you Mui." I make her some tea, and when I come back she's asleep. "Kitten wakey wakey." I whisper slightly shaking her. She opens her eyes slowly. "Kitten here's your tea." "Thanks Mui." "No problem, anything for you." "I love you. You're the best boyfriend." "I love you too."

Requests are still open you can leave them here if you want, but I'm marking the book as complete.