Level 2:4

(Y/N)'s POV
"Shoot, I'm sorry for keeping you here for so long!" "It's fine." "Damn, it's so late. Do you want me to walk you home? Do you have keys? You can stay here if you want, I'll just have to ask mom and dad." "Yuichiro has the keys." "You can stay, I'll lend you some clothes or something." I go to ask mom if Muichiro can stay the night. (She said yes) I go lend him some clothes and show him where the bathroom is so he can go change. "Mom, where is Muichiro sleeping at?" "We could change to boys and girls room. He sleeps with your dad, and you, your sister and me can sleep together. Plus your brother." "Okey." I go to my room and wait for sister and mom to come.

Mary's POV (that's your mom, your sister is Jane, your brother is Jake and father James. Adoptive family.)
"So... I like him we are gonna get (Y/N)-Chan and him together right." "I don't like this idea... but your mom said so." "What's his name?" "Tokito Muichiro. I found his instagram account." "T... Toki... To-ki-to... Tokito (Y/N)!" "Wahh! Jake just said his first word!" "Wait a second..." "..." "Jane... your first word was mom." "He just got your sister's last name changed." "(Y/N)'s first word was witch. Him saying someone's last name isn't that bad. Besides he said TWO words!" "Okay, anyways time to execute the plan! After they're asleep of course."

The fact that my first word was witch... but ignore that, it was basically mom. My aunt taught me that my mom wasn't mom she was witch, and I thought that witch was what I was supposed to call her... I think.