Level 2:6

Muichiro's POV
Hm, I'm cold. I turn around not wanting to open my eyes since I'm still sleepy, and wrap my arms around a pillow. This pillow is so warm. The pillow wraps its arms around me. I fall asleep not long after. (Cringe)

╹◡╹Timeskip to the sun ╹◡╹)

I wake up and pull the pillow closer to me as it nuzzles its face on my chest. Wait a second! Arms! Face! Wait oh my god, am I hugging (Y/N)'s dad?! Lowkey wish it was (Y/ N) though. N-not that I like her, s-she's just w-warm! I let go of (Y/N)'s dad as he suddenly pulls me closer to him. I open my eyes, and see... (Y/N). 'Haha I'm a wizard!' Is what I'd like to say, but for some reason I can't help but to get a little bit flustered. It's not because I like her though! I shake her a bit so she wakes up. "I don't want to wake up yet. I'm sick I can't go to school achoo achoo cough cough." School? "(Y/N)! We're gonna be late!" "But mom I told you I'm si- MUICHIRO?! What are you doing in my room?!" "I don't know." "Wait why are you in my bed?!" "Still don't know." "Why am I hugging you?!" "That's on you, how am I supposed to know?" "I- well- but- I'm sorry for hugging you!" "You've hugged me before." "B-but I was actually awake those times." "And? We should get ready for school." She stands up only to get pushed back to bed, and accidentally falling on top of me. "I'm sorry Muichiro! JANE YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU PUSH ME?!" Her sister runs to the door as (Y/N) gets off from on top of me and tries to run behind only to get the door slammed on her face. "Click"

"YOU IDIOT OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR! I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M GONNA BREAK IT DOWN!" "(Y/N) if you break the door you'll have to pay for a new one! Now stop screaming at your sister!" "Your part of this too, aren't you?! "Noooooo." "Mom we have school!" "No you don't. It's been raining since 3 so they canceled classes." "Now stop complaining cause I could've shoved you inside a closet!" "This counts as kidnapping!" "Jokes on you we have your phone, and Muichiro's is still in mom and dad's room!" "Dad." "Yes?" "Do you know what a boy and a girl can do in a room when alone?" "Your mom and sister taped me into a chair so I couldn't help you. Still this wasn't part of your plan Jane!" "Fork it's cold! Why is there only one blanket?! Can I at least have the control for the air conditioner?" "No!" "Why?! At least give me another blanket!" "No. Your only source of heat is the blanket now! And you are way to nice to let Muichiro get cold." "Fuck you Jane." "You have Muichiro for that!" "No cursing in the house!" "Jane this isn't part of the plan!" I was blushing (definitely not because I like (Y/N)). I turn to (Y/N) to see why she stopped talking (screaming), and see (Y/N) blushing in the other side of the room. "(Y/N)?" "Why are you so silent?" "I'M GONNA FREAKING SLAUGHTER YOU JANE! OPEN THE DOOR OR I'LL JUMP STRAIGHT OUT THE WINDOW!" "We locked the window from the outside." "YOU FREAKING JERKS I HATE YOU! AT LEAST GIVE ME FOOD AND WATER!" "I'm not opening the door to you, I'll give the food to Muichiro cause you'll probably try to run away." "Muichiro can you please open the door so they give us food?" I nod as they give me two plates with food and two glasses with juice.

I'm too lazy to put all in the same chapter so there you go. Also I decided for Jane to be that one member of th family that just makes fun of everyone and everything meaning that she just likes to tease you.