Bonus level: Beach

(Y/N)'s POV "(Y/N) let's go to the beach!" "I- don't want to

(Y/N)'s POV
"(Y/N) let's go to the beach!" "I- don't want to. It's too far." I groan as I wail my arm pretending I'm trying to reach something. "You can invite Muichiro-Chan." Blink blink "haha ahaha ha... yeah no." "I wasn't asking." "F- actually never mind if I finish that you'll be like 'you can do that with Muichiro' or something." I say as I mimicked her voice. "Let's go buy you a cute bikini!" "Yeaaaaaah- no I'm absolutely not going. Less if I have to wear a bikini!" "But imagine the face Muichiro will make when he sees you in it!" Imagining... "Yeah no he'd probably blush and then be like 'you shouldn't wear those clothes they're revealing and you might get hurt.' Or something like that." "Awh you're no fun!" She pouts and does puppy eyes. "If you think you look cute then you're wrong." "Pleaseeeee! You don't have to wear a bikini!" "No." "Pretty please with cherry on top." "Fine just stop." "Yay! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" "Just shut up for fudge sake!" "Fudge?" "Yeah fudge! Now get the hell out of my bathroom I was trying to shower!" "You should send a pi-" "GET OUT!" "Haha sorry!" This Jane I swear to god.

Timeskip

We were getting in the car to go to the beach. "Say (Y/N). Where's your swimsuit?" "It's under my clothes Jane." (They invited Yuichiro too, but he wanted to stay home). I sat besides Muichiro. "Kitten, where's your dad?" "He said he didn't want to come."

Flashback
"You guys are going to the beach?" "Yeah!" "Mhm." "If anyone looks at you girls I'm gonna bring you back immediately!" "We are going to one of those weird hidden beaches. Although only girls are allowed to go so your not coming with us. Please take care of Jake!"
End

Yes, he didn't want to come... "Kitten? That's so cute!" We both blush and look away. "You know Muichiro-Chan." "Hm?"  "We've never seen you kiss (Y/N)." "I kissed her in front of you once." "That was the cheek. Have you ever kissed her lips?~" Muichiro blushes as he looks away. "Mom stop teasing him... it's obvious they have. After all normal couples do." (Gonna sound weird but I'm blushing. I'm not used to talking about kissing.) "Right, but even then silence talks. Right Muichiro-kun?" "Haha look mom, Jane. We already arrived at the beach!" I say nervously and about to open the clack blink blink. They locked the door! "We aren't done with the questions. How many times have you kissed?" "This is sexual harassment." "Just answer." "I don't know. Who counts how many times they've kissed?!" "About how many then?" "Four-five. Normally it's just pecks." "Aww we want to see you guys kiss!" "That's weird." "Maybe if we kiss they'll leave us alone?" "Yes we will dattebayo!" He turns to me and averts his gaze. He kissed me while I blushed and kissed back. After a few seconds we pull apart. "Awwh it should've last longer." "S-shut up Jane!" I say as I get out of the car.   I pull out my clothes and stay in the swimsuit. I head to the water and I see Muichiro getting distracted by clouds. I push him so he falls to the water, but he grabbed my wrist pulling me with him. We both go back to the surface, and I hear the most gracious beautiful thing. Muichiro was giggling with an angelic smile. I throw some water at him. "Kitten you're so mean!" He pouts playfully. I throw some more water at him and take off running. I trip on a branch and fall. "Got you!" Muichiro says as he catches me. "Thanks Mu- HAHAHAHA P-PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHA N-NO DON'T TICKLE ME! I'M SORRY! PLEASE STOP!" I say as I squirm on his arms trying to get away. After that he turns me around so my back is facing him, and carries me like simba (I'm not good at explaining).

 After that he turns me around so my back is facing him, and carries me like simba (I'm not good at explaining)

And throws me into the water. After some time messing around doing sand castles, jumping waves and throwing water at each other we decided to lay on the sand. I turn to look at Muichiro and he was a sleep. I smile and grab his cheek and caress it. My smile then turns into an evil grin as I decide to bury him with sand, and I start poking him with a stick to wake him up. "Kitten, why are you poking me with a- HOLY BIBLE WHY AM I BURIED IN SAND?!" "Hehe." "Kitten... explain." "Well you fell asleep, and you looked so cute! So I decided to bury you in sand!" I say cheerily. "I wonder why I decided to love you." "Cause I'm cute, and kind and caring. And because you like my childish personality. And you think my lips are soft. And I'm warm." "That's a reatoric question kitten." "I know!" "By the way. Sand didn't last long." He stands and I starts walking away quickly.

"Kitten don't run from me.~" I walk faster, "I'm not running I'm walking." He starts getting closer. "Okay now I'm running!" I say as I start running. "Heh you're running?~ Maybe you should run faster.~" He says as he hugs me from behind and turns me around so I face him. "I'd kiss you but you have sand on your face." "I wouldn't if you hadn't buried me." He pouts and I peck his lips. "Sorry Mui." We decide to go back to the car since we forgot about Jane and mom.

"Hi guys. Where were you?" "What were you doing?~" Jane says with a smirk. "We just threw water at each other, built sand castles, ran away from him, getting tickled because I threw him in the water. You know the normal." "Normal?" "Yup!" "She buried me in sand while I slept and then poked me with a stick." He pouts.

Yassss this is 1003 words long! High five to my own hands.