Level 2:8

Mary(mom) came to your room only to see you and Muichiro asleep cuddling. "Psst. Guys. Look." "Aww they look so cute. Click click it's for blackmailing purposes." "Same here." Meanwhile your dad/James was glaring at Muichiro with a vein popping out his forehead.

^•#•^Le timeskip^•#•^
(Y/N)'s POV
It was already 7 and it had stopped raining, so Muichiro and I were walking to his house. Why me too? I actually don't know, but I'll use this chance to squeeze his cheeks! We go inside and Yuichiro greets us. I look to a shelf with many photos in it. "Wah! Is that you two?!"

I drew this, you're allowed to judge it

"Yeah." "You guys look so cute! (I was gonna say 'it makes me wanna squeeze your cheeks.' But it would look like she has an obsession with squeezing people's cheeks.) "thanks?" "Want to cook something?" "Yes!" We go to the kitchen and decide to do mochis. I look at how Muichiro keeps moving his hair as it keeps getting back on his face. I tug his shirt so he turns around. Which he did. I look at him with a slightly devilish grin as I pull out a hair tie. "Mu-i-chi-ro~" "No." "Yes!" "Nii-Chan help me!" "I'm asleep afiufiufiufiu." "Nii-Chan!" I put his hair in a ponytail. "There! Now you won't have to keep fixing your hair."

Haha, I ran out of ideas. Well actually I didn't. I had a whole plan, but I forgot.