10k Special

I'm gonna put it this way, I don't know the first thing about kids or birth so yeah I'll do my best. Also, if you don't like kids I apologize. Also, I don't know how to write sounds of pain.

(Y/N)'s
I wake up. "Kitten, breakfast is ready!" I walk to the kitchen. "What did you make?" "Pancakes!" "Yay!" I hug him. "Do you like my pancakes that much?" He smiles. "Yes!" "I'll make sure to make them for the baby too." He pecks my lips as he puts the plates in the table. "Let me help you." "No, baby is close to due date and you will continue to stay away from heat!" I pout. "Don't worry, you can make me muffins one month after baby is born." "I feel like you just married me for my muffins." "No, also for your cake." "Hey!" "I'm kidding, now eat." I sit down and eat the pancakes.

"I'll wash the dishes." "No!" "Yes!" "No you're not." He says sternly. I hug him. "Please, I feel like I'm not a good wife. You always do everything while I just rest." "I'm the one telling you to rest, and it must be tiring to carry a baby on your tummy. You also had that morning sickness thing. Your throat must've hurt. So you'll rest even more!" "Plea- Khi nhh " My eyebrows furrow. "(Y/N), there's something wet on my pants." "M-Mui... kh-my water b-broke." "What?! Wait, what was I supposed to do?! Uhmmmmmmm we need to go to the hospital!" We arrive at the hospital. "Doctor, my wife's water broke."

After whatever happens before you go into labor.

"Mui it hurts." "Uhhhhhh breathe!" "I am breathing." "I know I'm talking to myself! Uh do the hee hee hoo!" "What?!" "It's supposed to help!" I do the hee hee hoo's.

I actually don't know much about that either so skip.

"Okay, I know it hurts, but you need to push." "Hngh" I push. "Push." "I'm already pushing, what are you stupid?!" "Kitten, I know you're doing your best. Now, surpass your limit, right here, right now." The nurse looked at us weirdly. "Push!" "Nggh!" "Don't worry kitten, the pain will go away soon. Look you can already see the head!" I push more. "There we go, congratulations it's a (girl/boy)! (I mean sex not gender, don't come at me.)" "WAHHHHHH!" After the umbilical ropecordonidontknowinenglish stops passing(?) blood they cut it. "There we go, you can hold it." They pass it to me. I smile softly. "Look Muichiro, it's our baby!" "Yes (Y/N). Just saying... you're still not cooking!" "But Muiiiiiii!" "You must take care of the baby and it's bad for you to get close to heat." (or maybe it was the kitchen because of the gas... man I can't remember.)

We arrive to the house. "Mui, hold (him/her)." "Why?" "Cause I said so, you haven't held (do you think it's rude if I call the baby it? I'm calling it.) it." He carefully takes it into his arms. "It's so cute. It has your eyes." "Yeah, and it has your hair." The baby giggled.

"I'm scared of leaving it alone." "But if you don't it will hear your breathing." I look at it sadly as I leave it on its cradle. I give the mobile with clouds a little spin. It giggles as I lean to give it a kiss on the forehead. We go to our room next to its. I cuddle with Muichiro and slowly fall aslee- "WAHHHHH!" I wake up. I go to (baby's name b/n)' s room. "What's wrong baby?" "What's wrong with it kitten?" "Maybe... it's hungry." Muichiro quickly covers his eyes as I start taking of my pajama shirt. "Why are you taking off your shirt?!" "W-well I have to feed it, right?" "Oh, right. I'll leave." "Why?" "Well you're half na-" "Mui, we literally made this baby. It's okay if you want to leave, though. I'm just saying cause I'll have to feed it for over a year." "R-right." He looks lovingly at the baby. "Mui, I know I said it's fine, but could you... stop staring at my chest." He quickly turns away. "S-sorry, it's just the baby's so cute." "I know."

I put the baby back on it's cradle. "Kiss kiss?" He smiles and pecks my lips. "I love you kitten, you too little (princess/prince)." He peck the baby's forehead, and carefully squeezes its cheeks. "I think I know why you liked to squeeze my cheeks now."

Timeskip

"Where is it?!" "Silence Jane, you're gonna make it cry." "It will cry just by seeing you Jake." "Those would be happy tears." "Move, I'm seeing my nephew." "Nii-Chan!" "Yuichiro, nice to see you!" "Muichiro, (Y/N)! Nice to see you guys. Now... where is it?" "Follow me." We walk to (b/n)'s room. Yuichiro looks at it, it starts giggling. "Can I... hold it?" "Go ahead." He takes it into his arms. "(Y/N)! Where is my nephew?!" "WAHHHHHHHHH!" "See what you did Jane?!"

"Open the door (Y/N)!" "Why did you lock us out?!"