30k special

I forgot what was the theme, I'm gonna say picnic date cause I think that was it

(Y/N)'s POV
"(Y/N)! Muichiro's here!" "Tell him to come here!" He comes to my room, and pulls me to a hug. I blush and hug him back. "Get changed." "But it's Sunday! I don't NEED to change." I whine. "I'm taking you out, change." "Aw man. How presentable do I have to look?" "Not pajamas." "Alright." I put on some (clothes of your choice), and do my hair (unless you're bald then you didn't). I blush when I realize I forgot he was there. I turn to see him blushing and covering his eyes. "Sorry!" "That's okay, kitten. Just tell me when you're done." "I'm done. How do I look?" "Cute." He gives me a soft kiss and walks me to his car.

We park and go to a field of dandelions. "Pretty huh?" "Yup!" "I saw it the other day and couldn't help but think of you." He picks a dandelion and places it in front of my mouth. "Make a wish." I wish for me and Mui to always be together. I blow and see the little (forgot what they're called ;-;) hair thingies getting dragged by the wind.

 I blow and see the little (forgot what they're called ;-;) hair thingies getting dragged by the wind

(Small drawing of Mui with his hair up, but I'm lazy so low quality)

We eat some sandwiches and juice. "Mui." "Hm?" "Can I lay on your lap?" A small smile makes its way to his lips as he nods. I lay my head on his lap. "I like how you look with your hair up." "Don't get used to it, I like it better down." "I like it any way, it's soft." We just stare at the view in comfortable silence while he plays with my hair. "Hey, Mui." "What is it?" "Do you think we'll ever get married?" "Huh?" "Do you want to get married?" "Isn't it too soon? We're seventeen. Well technically you're sixteen right now, but still." "Not right now, someday." I turn around so that I'm facing him. I notice some pink dusting his cheeks. He stares into my eyes lovingly and places his hand on my cheek. "Of course I'll marry you someday, and I'll be waiting for that day. But right now, I'm more than happy as your boyfriend." "Me too." I smile as he leans in and we share a small kiss. "I really love you, kitten." "I love you, too."