11

sy: don't forget to show your appreciation by commenting, voting, and sharing. thx po, madam!

※※※※

Today is the exam for all the students here in La Lune University. I walk in inside the classroom, wearing my reading glasses. I curled my hair and did a low ponytail. My face has no make up but only has a baby powder in it as I applied a shining lip gloss earlier when I was in the car. Siguro dahil narin sa stress ng exam at sa nangyari last few weeks ago, wala na akong gana kumilos at mag-ayos ng sarili ko.

Right after I confessed to Clive that I'm in love with him and he straight up didn't say anything back about what he truly feels. I mean, there's a difference between like and love. Maybe he courted me just because he likes me but he doesn't feel the same way as I am. So many possibilities, that's why I need his assurance. Umuwi ako kaagad pagkatapos kong masulat ang aking pangalan at iniwan siyang mag-isa sa parking lot, tinatawag ang pangalan ko.

I know that was immature of me to do that, but it just feels so unfair. Kaya pinagdesisyonan ko kaagad na umuwi para wala akong masabing masasakit na salita sa kaniya na pagsisisihan ko lang sa huli. The next days are so boring because I never went towards him or when he calls me and tries to make me notice him, I will act like he doesn't exist. Making him stop and go on in his ways while still staring at me through the corner of the room whenever we're on the same room.

Napansin ng dalawa kong kaibigan ang tahimik naming pag-aaway kaya nagsama kaming tatlong mag-aral sa bahay ni Rea. Both of them sat in front of me, staring right through my soul as I look down at my pointers and leisurely open my books to mark it with a book mark.

"Aelin." Tawag nilang dalawa sa'kin. I raise my head at them, confuse.

"What the hell happened to the both of you?" Kali asked. I shrug in response, not in the mood to talk about it.

"Anongㅡ" Rea imitated me, shrugging her shoulders in the same way as I did. "ganoon?" She raises her eyebrows at me. I sigh. Hindi ako makakatakas sa dalawang 'to. I softly massage my temple.

"I confessed my feelings towards him, but he just ignored what I said. Like he's avoiding somethingㅡ" I groaned, raising my head back. "I don't even wanna talk about it. Pass muna," ingos ko.

Rea snorts while Kali suddenly went beside me and held my hands tight, I stare right back at her when she suddenly lift my chin up. "Listen up, Ae." She demanded.

"Let him have his own time to reflect on himself about what he truly feels towards you. Although, some movies or even stories makes the male protagonist wait, let this be a kind of love story where the female protagonist has to waitㅡ"

"Nope!" Rea cut her off, pushing Fate from her position and sat on it. Kali clicked her tongue and walked out the room, shouting. "I'll get us snacks to eat, bahala kayo diyan!"

Me and Rea chuckled and after that, she seriously looks at me and softly pats my cheek. "Aelin, wag mong ipasok sa utak mo ang sinabi ni Kali. She's just speaking for herself. Matagal niya narin kasing hinihintay ang asawa niya na mahalin siya pabalik eh."

I nodded, clearly remembering the way Kali changes overtime after she lived in with her husband. Rea sighs. "Let me say this in a whole damn breath so that I don't have to explain it to you afterwards. Kailangan ko pang tulongan si Fate doon."

"Okay." I smiled tightly.

"Aelin..." Rea started. "If he's the one, he's willing to wait for you even if it takes a thousand lifetimes for you to love him back. You'll never have to question about what he truly feels and what he chooses, because it will always be you everyday.