12

sy: don't forget to show your appreciation by commenting, voting, and sharing. thx po, madam!

※※※※

Finally, exam is over. No more stress and studying late at night. Nakahigang tumitingala ako sa kisame ng kwarto ko, thinking about what happened last two days ago. Three days kasi yung exam at dahil may mga sari-sarili kaming departments may mga nasama pang subjects na para sa course namin so double yung hussle.

Hindi nanaman kami nakapag-usap ni Clive dahil marami pa kaming dapit asikasuhin and that's totally okay. Ang mabuti, alam namin sa isa't isa na wala na kaming problema. I let out a sigh as I remember that I haven't told my dad about my relationship with Clive and I think it's time to tell him that I have a boyfriend. I don't want to make him upset because of me and I am totally sure he will because I kept it from him, his only daughter.

The only thing that is stopping me is Clive. Ready na ba siyang harapin ang ama ko? If so, what will my father say and do? My mind built different kinds of scenarios that I didn't even noticed that I actually fell asleep. The next morning, I wore my PE uniform and grab my small backpack, grabbing an apple in the kitchen then running towards the front door so that I won't be late.

Try-outs nalang kasi ang gagawin namin for a whole month siguro bago mangyari ang La Lune's Week. I regret that I didn't signed up much earlier becase I know my body will be overwhelmed from the sudden movements that I have to do. I let out a sigh and get in and settled myself inside it.

Agad namang pinaandar ni manong Edgar ang sasakyan. "Miss Aelin, pinapasabi po ni sir na baka magabihan siyang umuwi kaya wag mo na daw siyang hintayin mamaya." Ani niya.

I nodded and smiled, "Okay lang po, may try-out pa man ako kaya magagabihan rin ako mamaya. Salamat po." He smiled at me and nodded.

I let out a sigh and look out of the window, ever since dad found out that the stocks and the financial of our company here is getting low, he started staying up late and longer on his work as the owner and CEO.

I know that deep inside him: he wants to follow my mother so bad and solve the misunderstanding between them pero wala siyang magagawa. Ang susunod na CEO nasa tabi ng babaeng gusto niyang makipagbalikan and his only daughter, which is currently useless for him because I don't have any ounce of idea about business and I never plan to. I actually want to stay beside mom and be with her as she handles her airport, it'll actually make sense if I'm with her, so why my brother?

That thought have always been bothering me. I never meant to feel any envy and hate towards Alexus but its really unfair that he has to be with mom when he's supoosed to be with Dad for his own course and for the business. Maybe the couple was just too clouded over the thought of they betrayed eachother's trust that they couldn't think straight about the situation and only now did they notice the missing presence in their arms.

Ipapakilala ko pa sana si Clive pero baka sa susunod na araw nalang, busy pa naman si dad tapos busy rin ako sa try-outs.

"Ma'am, nandito na po tayo." Sabi ng driver na pumukaw sa malalim kong pag-iisip. "Mukhang kanina kapa hinihintay ng lover boy mo." Dagdag nito na nakangisi.

I immediately look out of the car window and there he is. He's currently sitting on his motorcycle. I smiled at the driver and bid my good bye to him quickly, excited on getting out of the car. Nang makita ako nu Clive na lumabas sa sasakyan, kaagad niya akong nilapitan at niyakap.

"I miss you." He whispered. I sigh and replied, "I miss you too."

He chuckled and look down at me, bringing his hand on mine and squeezed it. We started walking towatds the open field where our try-outs usually takes place.