17

sy: don't forget to show your appreciation by commenting, voting, and sharing. thx po, madam!

※※※※

Kinabukasan, kaagad kaming niyaya ni Tito Antoneo na magbreakfast bago siya pumunta sa trabaho niya. Clive stood up and only nodded, walking towards the kitchen.

"Sure, dad. Ipapasyal ko naman mamaya si Aelin dito bago kami bumalik ulit sa Pilipinas." He raised his voice a little bit, as he was already inside the kitchen.

Tito Antoneo only laughed before going out of the house after patting my head, "Keep on loving him, he needs all of it."

I nodded, "That's not a hard thing to do."

"I know." He chuckles.

Mabuti nalang wala si Clive dahil pumunta ito sa kusina para gawan ako ng Iced Coffee. Hindi rin naman siya nagtagal sa paggawa ng paborito kong inumin, dahil ilang minuto lang ang lumipas ay may dala na itong malaking tumbler na punong-puno ng Iced Coffee.

He sighs, "Do you usually drink coffee this much?"

I chuckled, "Yes. Are you gonna complain about it?"

"No. I was just asking." He shrugs and turns towards the maids who started taking the used dishes off the table. I drink a little bit from the big tumbler before helping too.

"No, Ae. Drink your Iced Coffee, it'll taste bad if the ice melts."

"That's fine, it'll still taste good for me." I ignored what he said next to stop me from helping and continued on what I'm doing.

Pagkatapos naming tumulong, dumiretso na kami kaagad sa kwarto ni Clive at nagsimulang mag-ayos. I'm currently on his bed while drinking the homemade Iced Coffee. Nauna kasing naligo si Clive kaya naisipan kong ubusin ko muna ang ginawa niyang inumin ko.

"Hon, have you seen my wrist watch?" Tanong niya sa'kin, kakalabas lang ng banyo. I drink a little bit of my drink before looking up at him, only to spit it out and cough afterwards. What I landed my eyes on was made by the Gods. Water buds from his hair drips down on his clean face, towards his prominent jawline and to his torso. The pecks, abs and the visible V-line where the the towel started to cover was a sight to see and it's all mine.

I didn't even hide my eyes when he took a step forward, smirking. "You like what you see?"

I look up a bit, his hands on his sides, looking at me teasingly, making me gulp. I don't what to say. This guy is teasing me so well. I sat still, frozen.

"I...don't know." I subconsciously answered.

He chuckles, the sound rumbling on his wet chest, he then wraps his arms around my waist and made me stand. I look deep into his eyes, lost.

"Baby, don't look at me that way," He grins, gripping my chin on the other hand. "you're making me loose my self-control."

I gulp, "W-Why are you stopping yourself? I'm all yours." My thighs couldn't help itself from grinding on eachother to feed the itch on my pussy.

His grip on my waist tighten as he kisses my forehead, the action was so unbelievably done because of how opposite his hold on me is and how he kisses my forehead. The atmosphere made my heart beat so fast, my breath started to lessen.

One second later, he dives into my lips and engulfs me in a deep kiss, almost taking my breath away. I gasps at the limited oxygen that I am getting, making the man before me - take advantage of it, entering his tongue on my mouth.

"Breathe, Ae."

I followed his mumbled instruction and even went deeper with the kiss, my hands slowly traveling down his shoulders to his biceps, squeezing it, attempting to gather myself from getting controlled by my own greed.