24

sy: don't forget to show your appreciation by commenting, voting, and sharing. thx po, madam!

※※※※

I let out a yawn as I look at my mother's office suit. Her grey eyes are mostly what differentiate the both of us from eachother. She raised her eyebrows at me after looking up and down at my black office suit with high heels.

"Did you get enough sleep?" I smiled, "That sleep wasn't enough, ma."

She shrugs, "You can sleep later."

I nodded at kaagad naman kaming pumunta sa garahe. She woke me up by four in the morning, that's why when we finally got out of the garage, inside her car, it was still kinda dark. Ewan ko kung anong gustong ipakita sa'kin ni Mama, basta ang alam ko lang, excited siyang ipakita ang pinakamamahal niya na lugar. Hindi pa sapat ang tulog ko dahil ginising niya ako ng maaga pa and I have no choice but to sleep in the car again. Thankfully, I applied a little bit of make up, so that means I won't look too horrible when I wake up again.

Nang makarating kami sa Caelum Aiport. My eyes widened with a small sound of amazement coming out of my mouth. The structure was pretty much modern looking but it gives this classy vibes. I can't believe that I'm gonna own this soon. With a fluttering heart of excitement, I turn my head at my mother who looks as if she wants to scream at the top of her lungs because of too much excitement.

"Do you like it?" She excitedly held my hand. I nodded with tears blurring my vision, "Mom, I love it!"

"That's not even the full sight of it," She grins, "let's go,ㅡ" opening the door and waitng for me outside, I immediately did and linked my arms with her. "it's gonna be yours, soon."

"I can't wait!" I gushed.

My only dream was to fly an aircraft, owning a whole airport was not part of the plan, but the fact that I am going to have one soon still makes me feel so thankful to whoever created this fate of mine. I might forget my past, but my future is set and I'm focus on my goals to achieve in my own present. As they say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future.

The walk inside the said airport feels like heaven and I can't stop myself from smilinh too much that it hurts my gums for a little bit but that doesn't matter right now, what matters the most is what I feel and I know what I feel. I feel euphoric enough to forget about my problems with myself. Even if I don't know the reason why being happy is such a big deal for me, I know happiness is the key to loving the life that the creator gave you.

The airport is pretty much still vacant and only the staffs are here to take care of the airport. When we finally arrived at the black double doors with a cursive name of 'Aveline's Chamber' in the color of gold sends shiver down my spine.

"Wow," I whispered. The woman beside me chuckled. Pumasok kami sa kwarto na napakalaki at walang makakapagpigil rito para ipakita ang nakakaengganyo nitong dating. Yes, being a CEO is a pain in the ass, but being a CEO or an owner of a place where aircrafts stops and stays, I think I'll accept the pain in my ass because of this.

"Go, sit where you belong my princess." I giggled and walk, before I take my first step behind the desk. I let out a breath and calm myself before taking the step that conceals my fate. I'm finally behind the desk and if that wasn't enough, I decided to sit at the comfortable swivel chair and sigh. This is my throne and I'm claiming it. I'm a Queen in this field and no one is going to take away the love that I have for Aviation.

"This feels like I'm going to fly an airplane for the first time." I joked.

Ngumiti ang babaeng inimbita ang sarili niya na umupo sa bakanteng upuan ng lamesa ko.