43

sy: don't forget to show your appreciation by commenting, voting, and sharing. thx po, madam!

※※※※

[r-18]

Wearing a white see-through long sleeves wedding gown with intricate designs gave my body justice. Napakasimple nito pero napaka-enganyo kung tignan. My hair is styled in a low majestic bun pinned by silver pins and more, I look at my expression at the wide and gigantic mirror before me and release a nervous breath, my veil fluttering because of the harsh oxygen. Parang papasok lang ako ulit sa unang araw ng pasukan.

My heart couldn't stop from eratically breathing in my chest that I have to control my breathing to calm myself. Parang kahapon lang noong naging kami ni Clevantoire tapos ngayon magpapakasal na kami. Two months have passed by and I still can't get over how Clive proposed to me on that day and when I finally said that we're having a baby and will soon have our own family.

I let out a smile because of the memory and let out a giggle when Clevantoire brought me back home and told my family that we're getting married again. It was so silent on that day, hindi ko maiwasang makabahan kasi may posibilidad na nagbago na ang mga isip nila at tumutol sila sa kasal.

"This time, you both have to take it slow." Dad reprimanded, sitting at the sofa in front of us.

"We can do that." I pursed my lip, turning my head to the man beside me. "Right, hon?"

I can see the hesitation in his eyes but it quickly went away as he nodded, "Yes. No matter how long, I can wait for her."

Cai lets out a hum, sitting at a single chair in the gigantic living room. "Good, I will add more guards at the venue of the reception and at the exact location of the wedding."

"Thanks, kuya." I mumbled, he winks in reply.

"So, where do you plan to marry this time?" Mom voiced out, beside my father.

Clive turned his head to me and grins. "Caelum Airport."

I nodded in acknowledgement, smiling from ear to ear.

Cai whistled, "Sweet."

"That could be arranged." Dad smiled, obviously satisfied.

"Do you have a wedding gown in mind, Ae?" Mom asked. "Yung design lang, but I kind of want it to be handmade, kaya gagamitin ko ang pera ko."

"Which she doesn't exactly have to." Clive sighs. I glared at him, my hormones getting the best of me. "Ikaw lang ba ang magpapakasal?!"

He sheepishly smiled, "Tayo, syempre." He pecks my lips and wrapped his arms around my shoulders before kissing my temple. My face distorted into a look of annoyance as I turn my face away from him. Kala mo kung sinong may pera! Mayroon rin naman ako, ah! Saksak niya sa baga niya ang pera niya.

Clive sighs, "Alright, ikaw na ang bahala."

And that was my cue. The color for the people attending are gonna wear a pink colored attire base on their position for my wedding.

My maid of honor, Akari's - to my girl friends' dismay, but the reason that they've let it go is because she's my brother's girlfriend - dress is the darkest shade of pink. While the brides' maids like Rea, Kali, and Yna are a lighter shade of pink but still darker than the guests' color which is much more lighter.

"Ae, are you ready?" Mom's kind voice sounded behind me and because I can see her reflection, I smiled with glee. "More than ever." I turned my body and walked slowly towards her.

"You look so elegantly mesmerizing, my darling." I giggled at her compliment, "Thank you, mother. You look stunning, as well."

She scoffed, "Huwag mo na akong bulahin at hali kana, baka ma-late na tayo kanina kapa tumitingin sa salamin."