42

sy: don't forget to show your appreciation by commenting, voting, and sharing. thx po, madam!

※※※※

My heart jumped while I stared at her with disbelief, my heart accelerating with happines. My hold on her cheeks loosening because of the overflowing feelings that I am currently going through. She tried stepping back when I lack the ablity to answer her, but I stopped her by holding her hips tightly while looking in the depths of her sparkling hazel eyes that shows the enormous galaxy that it holds.

"I-I'm sorry...that was random, I think we shouldㅡ" I held her chin for me to look at her eyes even more longer.

"Are you sure?" I asked, she shake her head. "I don't know. I don't really know what love feels like. Maybe, I've mistaken it or something. I'm soㅡ"

I kiss her lips several times, "Shut up, whatever you may feel is a valid reason. I know this relationship is quick and all, but I want you to think and think with you heart. What does it want?"

"Clive." She muttered.

"Hmm?" I grin, looking all over her face, taking it all in. I've never thought that I will be able to hear those words straight from her lips.

"The heart wants what it wantsㅡ" She said, cupping both of my cheeks, sending electric bolts to my body. "and my heart wants you, even if it means it'll hurt me."

Same, sweetheart.

But this is not the time for me to say it back. I want to claim it all over the world, but for now, I'll make sure I'll make it known here in my own school that I built just for her to come back to me. She for sure ignored me like the plague, but I don't want to ruin my surprise for her. And it was all worth it after seeing her sparkling eyes stare at me.

After our feelings were finally known to each other, it was even more better. Nagkaroon ako ng kalayaan na ipadama ang nararamdaman ko sa bawat oras na kasama ko siya. She already introduced me to her dad and her family, while I also did the same to my father after I convinced her dad to be with me in Paris.

"I'll give you a chance, Clevantoire. Aveline looks happy and I don't want to take it away from her. Please do better this time." Eugene, Aelin's father reprimanded me after out talk.

Me and Aelin spent our time in Paris before returning back to the Philippines to go back to school. I managed to get to know more about her and it made our relationship deeper than it was before. Pagkauwi namin sa Pinas, nakita kong nabuo na pala ulit ang pamilya niya and I was happy for her. She deserves all the love that she gets from everyone around her, especially mine.

"Kailangan ba talagang isama mo kami? You can just go on your own." Reklamo ni Zimon habang nakaupo kami sa loob ng sasakyan ni Ziron.

"Dude, Rea will be there." Zinon said, silencing his whining brother.

"Okay!" Masayang ani ni Zimon.

Nagpakawala ako ng hininga while holding the promise ring that I brought for her.

"Relax, Clive. You can do it." Ziron said, almost whispering, but because of the sudden silence that Zimon and Zinon left - it was still audible enough to hear.

Nilunok ko ang namumuong nerbyos na nagsisimula na naman, "Thanks."

When we finally arrived, I saw her looking as gorgeous as ever. I couldn't keep my eyes away from her.

"I still think it's so cool that Rea and Aelin are close friends." Zinon blurted out.

"Yeah, mas tumitibay ang pagkakaibigan natin ng dahil lang sa kanila." I replied.