Chapter 7

I woke up next morning, but Draco wasn't by my side, he was sitting in a chair with my clothes on his hand waiting for me to wake up.

"Humm, good morning. " I said to the boy looking at me, he standed up and handed me, my clothes.

"Get out!" He said with a really bad temper, and I could feel anger in his voice.

"What the fu..." I was cut off by him, now speaking way louder than before.

"Get the fuck out! Did you really think last night meant anything, and consider yourself lucky for letting you sleep in my bed, now get out." He handed me the clothes once more, and I dress my self up, with tears in my eyes, I couldn't believe what I just heard.

He opened the door, but before stepping out of his dorm, I slapped him right in the cheek, leaving a red mark.

"You're an ass hole, I hate you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you..." I was crying so much that couldn't barely breath, hitting his chest but he didn't even move.

"I didn't do anything wrong, you knew what I was doing, you know I don't date, if it meant something then bad luck for you." I get out of his dorm running, I felt like my life was tearing apart, I went to my dorm, but it was lunch time probably Ivonne and Delilah were lunching or at Hogsmead, it was Saturday what it means we didn't had classes.

When I got to my dorm, the beds were empty, there was no one to be seen, I just let myself fall on the dark and cold floor, tears and more tears falling down my eyes, until I got myself together, wiped out my tears and got out of my dorm.

When I was going to the common room, I catched Draco leaving the bathroom with another girl, my sister to be more precisasly, I completely ignored and pass through them without telling a word.

I was seated in a bench outside, when I heard my name been called by a female voice, it was my sister, she seated on my left side, not looking at me but at her front.

"I will only say this once, so you better hear it...Stay.Away.From.Draco." The girl made her words very clear.

"The pleasure is mine, I have no intentions to speak with him ever again." I was looking at her, however her gaze was still on her front, and not in me.

"Good, I don't want my boyfriend get close to people like your kind." The girl spated on my foot, making my anger rise.

"My kind, you are my sister, what is that supposed to mean. Besides what do you mean boyfriend, since when?" The girl turned now her cold gaze at me with no emotion or expression that I could read.

"Since this morning when he fucked me, I know you saw us, and I don't get it why would you care, I'm going to leave, I've already waisted to much time with you." The girl left letting me super irritated, I couldn't believe her words, one fuck, and their dating, what about yesterday, he's fucking crazy.

I made my way back to my dorm, still without finding Ivonne or Delilah.

"Is it true?!" A person behind me screamed at me, and I flinched at the words, when I turned around I saw Delilah's angry face. "Is it true, you kissed him, and only told Delilah, and not me." I raised my eyebrowns. " Yeah I was hearing you guys outside the doors dorm, Y/N I thought I was your friend, and...and your keeping secrets from me?!" She walked towards me, now facing me directly in the eyes, she was holding her crying the best that she could.

"Delilah please, it wasn't for not trusting you, it's just..." I cut myself off, thinking of what to say.

"It's just what, Y/N. Just admitted you don't trust me, I understand that you probably thought that I would make fun of you, but I tell you so many things about my life, I don't have a secret away from you, and besides we promised each other we would never keep secrets from each other, is there anything else that I should know?" Tears started to filled both of our eyes.

"Delilah, first of all, please forgive me, I wasn't trying to hurt you, I'm sorry. And yes, there is something...I...I had sex with Malfoy last night, and now he says that it meant nothing to him, and his now dating my sister." The girl nodded her head in disbelief, she couldn't believe my words, she saw the tears in my eyes, and gave me the tightest hug she had ever given.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry, of course I forgive you, okay go to our dorm, I will be joining you there along with Ivonne, so you explain us everything, and I will bring you a pill.

After telling the girls everything that happened I cried in Delilah's arm while Ivonne was holding my hand, I took the pill and we talked all night, barely slept, and in the next morning I was feeling better than ever.