Chapter 59

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

We haven't saw Delilah until Monday morning, she was still acting very cold around me, but at least she was talking with me, and came to classes, which was what I wanted more.

"I'm telling you, that bloody Niffler deserved it." Ivonne said laughing as she took a bit of her apple as we were sat down on the Great Hall, in our usually seats like before.

"I wonder where is he now." I said also laughing.

"Hey guys." Delilah said softly. "Can I sit?" She asked and we both nodded our heads, and she sat on Ivonne's side.

"Hey Y/N, have you seen who's Pansy with now that your sister isn't here anymore." Ivonne said whispering to both of us.

I turned around, trying to see Pansy among all the heads of students, until I caught her, sat far away from us, with Astoria.

"Astoria?! Well, they are a perfect match for each other, they should think about marry." I said mockingly.

"I mean, Astoria, out of all people, she must be really desesperate." Delilah said amusingly.

"I know, poor Pansy." I said, making both Ivonne and Delilah let out small laughs.

Laugh, I missed it, laughing with my friends, like the old days, it felt good, to have them back, it's like, no matter how bad things are, they make everything better and funnier, and I'm grateful to have them in my life again.

"Well, someone is feeling good." Draco said behind me and placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Good morning, love." Draco said, sitting on my side. "So, what were you guys talking about."

"Pansy, she's with Astoria now." Delilah said.

"Astoria?! That's so sad." Draco said mockingly.

We all were laughing and gossip together, until I felt Draco's hand fall in my tigh, I looked over to him, but he was so focused while talking that I thought he didn't even noticed, not until, his hand started, slowly, going up my tigh, squeezing it gently.

"Draco..." I whispered but he ignored me.

His fingers, when reaching the top of my tigh, started teasing my clit, with his thumb, outside of my panties, rubbing up and down, making me body shivered.

"Draco...Sto-" I was cut off, by him, pulling my underwear to the side, and sliding two fingers inside of me.

"What did you say, princess?" Draco whispered amusingly.

"No-Nothing." I said with my voice a bit shaking.

I saw the grin of his face grew wider, as he kept talking to them, while pumping his fingers in and out of me.

I bitted harshly the inside of my cheek, putting my best effort in holding my moans that I needed so bad to release.

"Y/N? You okay?" Delilah asked, seeing my tensed face.

"Ye-Yeah, I'm..." Suddenly, Draco, deepened his thrust, making my nails dug into the table, and stop talking for a moment. "...I'm, fine." I finally managed to say.

I wasn't going to last long, as his fingers were now hitting my most sensitive spot, repeatedly.

He quickened his thrusts iniside of me, and my hands went to covered my mouth, when I knew I was close.

My walls tightened up around Draco's fingers, and not longer after, I felt myself release all over them.

He removed his fingers, and then stood up, taking me with him.