Chapter 28

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

Next morning I woke up earlier, and me and Ivonne went to Hogsmead to buy presents.

"He really cares about you Y/N..." Ivonne said while we were walking around the village. "Draco, he really does, Blaise says he just doesn't know exactly how to show you that..." I gave her a small smile.

"I know he cares about me Ivonne...I know he cares..." I said.

"God how can my head still be hurting, how much alcohol did I drank..." She spated, I laughed.

I had two sacks in my hands full of presents, and so did she, we were just walking around Hogsmead, talking while we started going back to Hogwarts.

"Ivonne...You never told me...have you ever done it with Blaise..." I asked, she didn't answer me. "Come on Ivonne...I tell you a lot about me and Draco...I know you did it already, I just don't know when..."

"Fine, last week, when you both were sleeping, I may have sneak out and went to his dorm..." She said, her cheeks going red.

"And you didn't told us anything...little bastard..." I said sarcastically.

"Well but now you know, I can't even imagine how pissed off Delilah will be for not telling her before..." She said.

"You will probably go to the top of the list of people that she wants to punch..." We laughed, and kept walking towards Hogwarts.

"Hey bitches...So already got the presents?!" Delilah asked as soon as we stepped in the dorm.

"Yup, have them all here..." I said. "And I got news for you...Ivonne already did it with Blaise and didn't told us..." I said.

"What?" Delilah asked.

"You heard me...can you believe this...the audacity..." I said in a sarcastic tone. "Delilah?" Delilah's face was everything but what I was expecting to, she was almost like blank.

"Oh...hmmm...yeah, Ivonne why didn't you told us about that...with, Blaise." She had a smile that I could tell it was completely fake, her tone was low and sad.

"Delilah is everything okay?" I asked raising an eyebrown.

"Yeah...I'm fine..." I was about to open my mouth but I was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Princess...so have all the presents?" Draco stepped in, and wrapped his hands around my waist, placing a kiss on my head.

"Yeah, have them all here..." I said showing him the sacks..."

"Great...so girls...I'm gonna stole Y/N from you..." I dropped my sacks with the presents on my bed and followed him, stepping out of my dorm and going to his dorm.

He opened the door, and I stepped in, laying on his bed, Draco closed the door, and layed next to me.

"I've missed you so much my darling..." He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I've missed you too..." I wrapped my arms around him.

I wanted to stay like this forever, away from the world, away from the problems, just the two of us, nobody else, just us. I looked at him, and I felt protected, his arms made me feel like home, like he was my home, I felt warm, I felt loved...I felt happy.

I crashed my lips in his fiercely, and he kissed me.

I realized at this moment something that I probably already know for some time...I loved him...I was in love with him...I was deeply in love with him...he was my life...he was my everything...he was my escape from reality, my escape from the cruelty of the world...