Chapter 14

I woke up, and my head was in his chest, we were layed down in the floor, and his arm was wrapped around me, I was going to go back to sleep, but fastly standed up.

"Shit...Draco wake up." I shook him in a try to wake him up.

"What, what happened?" The boy slowly opened his eyes and sat up.

"If somebody catch us here, we are fucked up, and we still have to clean this up, come on help me." I stood up, and grabbed his arm to do the same.

He took off the lights, while I cleaned everything and putted inside of the basket, then he stoped the candles from flying around with a simple spell and kept them. We went down stairs, and we didn't seen anyone, there was nobody to be seen, probably it was lunch time, but I couldn't really tell, I had no ideia what time was.

"Mrs. Lakewood, Mr. Malfoy, having an walk are we?" I male and old voice behind us, caught our attention, and when we turned around, we saw Dumbledore standing looking at us, Draco with candles and lighs in his arms, almost cutting his vision field, and the towel and the basket in my hands.

"Professor Dumbledore, we can explain, we were just..." He cut me off imediatly.

"Explain what, I didn't see anything, walking around with candles and a basket is no crime." He got closer to us. "But if I were you, I would quickly change and go to the third task that begins in 30 minutes." He gave a small smile and left.

"What...just...happened?" I couldn't believe what my eyes just saw, I could've sworn he saw us climbing down the stairs, but he pretend that nothing happened.

"I don't know, but honestly, I don't care...let's go." We started walking the fast we could to the dungeons, when we got to the common room, it was empty, not a sign of anyone, we went to his dorm, and I left the things there, and rushed to my dorm, to change my clothes.

Me and Draco rushed towards the Quiditch pitch, which was now unrecognizable, a high hedge ran all the way around the edge of it, people already seated in the places of the stand, and a entrance to a big maze.

We walked through the crowd until we found Delilah, Ivonne, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle.

"Fun night?" Blaise said with a smirk on his face, and Draco seated next to him then me.

"Shut up, we just had dinner and fell asleep." I said to him. "What did we lost?"

"Potter and Cedric already entered the maze, then Krum, and now is Fleur." He pointed towards her, who entered now into the dark path of the maze.

Hours, and hours have passed, until we saw red lights showing up in the sky.

"What happened?" I asked to Ivonne seated next to Blaise.

"Look, it's Fleur, she gave up." Ivonne pointed towards the girl who was now sitting between the Beauxbatons students.

More hours passed by, and it was now night, there was no sign of anyone, until Harry showed up with Cedric, and everybody started cheering and applauding, the band started playing music, but I noticed, Cedric wasn't moving, and Harry was hugging his body, and I knew something was up, so I stood up, went downstairs, getting a little more closer to him, suddenly I heard Fleur scream, and Dumbledore rushed towards Harry, and everybody stopped clapping.

"He's back, he's back, Voldemort is back." I flinched at hearing that name, I knew about the connection of Voldemort with my dad, I knew he was a death eater. "Cedric he asked me to bring is body back, I couldn't leave him, not there." Harry was sobbing, he was a mess, Dumbledore was in front of Cedric, but I still could see his dead body, until I felt a cold hand grabbing mine, and I looked back and saw Draco, and quickly hugged him, and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me tightly to him, suddenly, Amos Diggory passed throught us, Cedric's father.