Chapter 32

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

Months passed by and Umbridge rules became crazier, even in the classes that weren't Dark Arts, we weren't allowed to use magic, we weren't allowed to use magic at all.

The Weasleys products were completely forbidden in school ground as well, the potions and pranks that Fred and George made, they were all prohibited.

Dozens of kids were punished each week, first years, seconds...all the years, we could hear the kids crying and sobbing in pain while looking a their hand, my heart always flinched at watching that, an eleven years old kid being almost like tortured in their hands, it was painful just to watch.

Our O.W.L.s were tomorrow and I feel my heart beating so fast almost like popping out, I got a lot of helping studying with Hermione and Ivonne, I was ready to do the exam, but at the same time, thinking how Hogwarts has been.

I was at the Great Hall, eating dinner with Draco, Blaise, Ivonne, Delilah, and of course, Draco's body guards, Crabbe and Goyle, always beside him, even thought he doesn't give a shit to them, he would either ignored them or make them doing his tasks for him.

Adrian, he never joined us after being rejected by Delilah, twice, he still talks with me thought, everytime I got to the library, most of the time be would be there, we talked awkwardly, I was the one who helped him, the one who probably gave him more hope and ended up with his heart broken.

He said that he would still want to be friends with Delilah, but, she would always be uncomfortable around him, and be didn't wanted do that to her, so he just stopped passing time with us.

Although he was still passing time with us, either at the library with me and Ivonne, or with Draco and Blaise at Quidditch practice, but I don't think he ever, spoke with Delilah after what happened...

While eating the desert, Draco took one of my cupcakes that were on my plate.

"Malfoy are you kidding me, why, why, why...look..." I pointed towards the mountain of cupcakes in front of us in the centre of the table. "...there is an absurd amount of cupcakes right here in front of us, why do you have to take the ones from my plate..." I shouted at him, he was smirking while chewing the cupcakes inside of his mouth.

"Well I guess, coming from your plate tastes better..."He said looking at the cupcakes and taking another bite of it.

"I hate you..." I said amusingly.

"Thank you and for the record...feeling is mutual..." He said chewing the cupcakes.

"God just go to hell..." I said leaving a deep sight.

"Yeah and you can go pitch yourself of the Astronomy Tower..." He said amusingly.

"Yeah, well, that's not what you said last night...and for the record, I'm going to sleep in my dorm for the rest of the weeks until school ends..." I smirked and looked at my plate taking my eyes off his face

"...Your hair looks nice..." He said.

"Malfoy you just told me to pitch myself of the Astronomy Tower! And now you say my hair looks nice." I raised an eyebrown at him.

"I like your outfit today..." He said not comenting anything about my sentence.

"I wear this every fucking day..." I said.

"Just take the fucking compliment, you bitch...Blimey, Lakewood decide what you want..." He shouted while chewing the last piece of my cupcake.

"Your relationship will never stop being weird...but I enjoy it..." Blaise shouted while laughing at us.