Chapter 19

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

"I have a boyfriend!" Ivonne screamed to us from the entrance off the Great Hall, me and Delilah were having lunch, and Ivonne rushed to us, sitting herself on my side, with an super excited face.

"What happened?!" I asked putting down my fork and turning my gaze at her.

"Well, Blaise and I were sitting outside and it happened..." Ivonne said.

"What? What happened?! Be more specific, I want details....come on...don't be shy, spit it out." My voice was impatient and excited, I could saw the girl eyes shining in happiness, and joy.

"So, we were talking about how close we were and everything and then....he kissed me!" She let out a jump of happiness, and a little scream, some kids started staring at us, but we completely ignored.

"And what did you do?" I asked.

"And I kissed him back, obviously...and then he asked me to be his girlfriend." She hugged me, it's been a time I didn't saw Ivonne so happy, she almost had tears in her eyes of how happy she was.

"But where is he now?" I asked.

"He is in Quiditch practice...I'm so happy, I'm going to the library, but I will tell you everything later...Delilah are you okay?" Delilah was looking at her plate, resting her face on her palm, with a sad look, it looked like she wasn't even paying attention.

"Hmmm...oh yes...congratulations Ivonne, I'm...happy for you." She send us a little smile and went back to look down at her plate.

"Okay...well I have to go, bye." Ivonne waved at me and left, but my gaze was focused on Delilah with an sad expression.

"Delilah, dear, what's wrong?" I grabbed her hand gently, in a try to make her look at me, but it was worthless, her gaze was focused on her plate, which was still full of food, she was just playing with the food around with her fork.

"Nothing is wrong." She was still avoiding eye contact with me. "I'm fine..." Her tone was low and slow,

"Delilah, please I'm one of your best friends...you know you can obviously talk with me-" She cut me off.

"I said I'm fine, Y/N." She stood up throwing the fork on the table and left without saying another word.

I decided to let her go take some air instead of following her. While finishing my food I felt someone hug me from behind, Draco and then he sat on my right side, and Ivonne and Blaise in front of me.

"Miss me?" Draco asked me while grabbing my hand, and looking me in the eye.

"Hmmm, let me see." I said within a sarcastic tone in my voice. "No...no I haven't." I smirked to him.

"Yeah, keep lying to yourself." He said in amusing tone, and I rolled my eyes.

"Y/N, where is Delilah?" Ivonne drove my attention off Draco making me look at her.

"She left, she didn't told me what was going on...she is probably just taking some air." Ivonne was about to say something, when we heard loud voices coming from outside of the Great Hall, and we fastly rushed towards there.

"Pardon me Professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" Umbridge asked McGonagall.

"I am only requesting that when it comes to my students, you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices." McGonagall said to Umbridge, they were both on the staircases, talking with each other, and the entrance of the Great Hall quickly filled up.

"So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom...Minerva" Umbridge said in an upseted tone.

"Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods." McGonagall said, Umbridge face was with an shocked face.