Chapter 49

The day to kill Dumbledore arrived, my heart has been beating super fast the all day, I was nervous the all day, I couldn't stop thinking about another thing, I knew that this day would eventually arrive, but I didn't wanted to quite accept it.

That day, I couldn't eat at all, and neither did Draco, I have been talking to Stephanie, is good have someone to talk this with apart from Draco, he always thinks off the worse which doesn't make me feel good at all, I don't blame him obviously, it's probably his way to face the things.

The night came, it was less than an hour to the Death Eaters arrive and we kill Dumbledore, I had to go speak with Ivonne and Delilah before I commit a crime, and say more like a goodbye.

I knocked at the door, and they Delilah opened it, letting me in.

"Well look who is, the missing girl finally appears, where have you been?" Delilah asked closing the door, I gave her a small, fake smile, and sat, in the bed that I used to lay every night.

"I'm sorry, still trying to collect informations and all..." I said awkwardly.

"And right before the school ends, is when you decide to visit us?" Ivonne said, she was laying on her bed reading a book.

"Ivonne I-" She laughed and cut me off.

"I'm kidding, I get it." She said continuing her reading.

"Okay, so, I need to tell you something, and you have to promise that you will only agree without making questions." I said stading up from my bed.

"Okay..." Delilah said furrowing her eyebrowns in confusion, watching my stressed expression.

"You have to promise me, that you will stay here in the dorm tonight, and do not leave it under any circumstance." I said firmly.

"Okay, but why-" I cut Ivonne off.

"Pleass don't make questions, just promise me that!" I shouted holding my tears.

"Fine we promise, but, is everything okay Y/N?" Delilah asked.

"Yes...I mean no..." I let out a frustrated groan, wanting to tell them everything. "Just, know that I will always be grateful to have got the opportunity to be your friend." I said as I stepped away from the dorm.

"But, Y/N, just talk to us." Ivonne said.

"Please, just stay here okay." They nodded their heads, and I closed the door.

The time was almost coming and I rushed towards Draco's dorm, to then leave to the Room of Requirement.

"Draco, come on, he's in the Astronomy Tower isn't he?" I said, stepping inside his dorm.

"Yeah..." I started pulling him with me but he stopped. "Wait, first I wanna tell you that whatever it happens, I love you." He said.

"I love you too Draco." I said hugging him.

"I love you Y/N, I'm so sorry for this..." He whispered with his voice shaking.

"Wha-" Suddenly he took his wand and pointed it towardsmy arms and legs.

"Incarcerous!" Draco shouted, and suddenly, my body was wrapped in ropes, and I was tied up to a chair.

"Draco what are you doing!" I shouted at him, trying to get myself free, however it was useless.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I really am." He said crying.

"You bastard! You promised we would do this together, you promised!" I shouted at him angrily.