Chapter 24

I got up of the bathroom, eventually, and Ivonne and Delilah hugged me right away, we sat on my bed and I told them everything, we barely slept, I told them to get some sleep but they kept refusing, so they stayed awoke with me the all night.

During the week, I was going to try to avoid Draco, however, such thing was not necessary, because he missed the classes all the week, he wasn't even coming the the Inquisitorial Squad tasks to catch Potter, Blaise said he didn't even went to Quiditch practice.

On Saturday, me and Ivonne went to the library, trying to find Adrian, to speak with him about Delilah.

"Adrian." I called him, and he turned his gaze at me and smiled, he was sitting over a table with some books in top of it. "Hey so I bringed Ivonne, she will help you to with Delilah." We sat besides him on the table.

"Oh, really, thank you so much Y/N, I appreciate what you're doing really." The boy sent me a smile.

"Well, so I thought, that if you started to hang out with us, perhaps you could get closer to Delilah." I said.

"Yeah, but it is going to be odd, me just starting to hang out with you all, I mean it doesn't make any sense." He furrowed his eyebrowns.

"Yes it does...because you are in the Quidditch team so is Blaise, so you could simply, come with him, when he is with us, it makes sense and it's not odd at all." I suggested.

"Well that actually a good idea...thank you Y/N, and you too Ivonne." He gave us a wide smile and went focus on his books again. Me and Ivonne stood up and started walking away, but I stoped myself and turned to Adrian again.

"Hmmm, Adrian, have you see Draco lately?" I asked.

"Well, actually no, I thought he was spending time with you when he didn't went to Quidditch practice...I haven't seen him the all week." Adrian said.

"Well, actually, I'm not with Draco anymore." I said in a sad tone.

"Oh Y/N, I'm so sorry, I didn't know." He placed a hand on my shoulder and gave me an apologetic smile.

"It's alright, see you later." I waved him and walked of the library.

Next morning, a Sunday, Blaise and Adrian walked in our dorm, Blaise sat next to Ivonne, and Adrian sat next to me, we just talked about random things between each other.

"Adrian...go sit next to her...come on say something to her..." I whispered in his ear, and started pushing is arm to get off my side and sit next to Delilah.

"I don't want her to feel uncomfortable or something like that." He whispered.

"Well, you're not going to get closer to her if you don't talk with her...come on just go." He was hesitant but eventually got up, and sat next to Delilah, they spoke between each other, while I was chatting with Blaise and Ivonne, until they sat on my bed to talk with me without Delilah hearing us.

"Look at that, I'm so happy for Delilah." Ivonne said whispered to both of us.

"Me too." I said.

"Y/N...how is the things with Draco." Blaise asked me.

"The same, I haven't seen him since our fight." I said looking down at my hands resting on my legs.

"...You know what, after me and Adrian left, we are going to his dorm see if he is okay." Blaise whispered placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you Blaise." I gave him a small hug, and we kept talking the all morning, until Blaise and Adrian finally left, Adrian gave me a wide smile while lefting in a way to thank me for what I was doing.