Chapter 17

Jayden's pov

There's a new virus going around and we can't have parties. A cruise ship had the virus on it and killed some old man. We can't have friends over so I don't know what's happening nobody does. Billie doesn't care though she comes to my house everyday since the tour was canceled. I told her that we can't be seeing each other but every time I mention it she gets all sad. "How about we move in together." I suggested. "Really!" Billie jumped into my lap.

"Why not. You're always here, it's already like you live here. You have your clothes in my closet and your shoes, you put your red lights in my room already." I laughed at the last part. "I was waiting for you to ask me that baby." Billie cuddled into me. I put my hands on her waist and moved them down.

"That's my butt." Billie giggled. "I know." I smiled.

"Are you always this happy?" Billie strokes my hair. "Only with you?" I giggled.

"Me too." Billies phone vibrated

Billies pov

My ex texted me when Jay asked me to move in with him. I didn't look at the text because I don't care but he keeps texting. We are friends now, it's just that he's annoying. He wanted to talk to me but before I do I'm gonna tell Jay first I don't want things to be out of context. "Babyy." I grabbed Jaydens Xbox controller.

"Yes." He smiled. "My ex boyfriend texted me." I whine. "So?" He made a face. "He wanted to talk about us." I made a sarcastic face.

He laughed. "Have fun with that." "Baby help." I lay my head on his legs. "No way that's your problem." He laughed. "Nuh uh it's ours we just so happen to be dating and my problems are yours." I poked his stomach. "Okayy what do you want me to do?" He rolled his eyes. "Post a video of us being really close." I smiled.

"Um okay." Jayden found a video of us looking into each other's eyes smiling. It doesn't sound romantic but I got butterflies. He captioned it "👀" it was cute though. And tagged himself. I like to talk about Jay as my boyfriend on social media because I'll never actually say that we're dating but I wanna make it obvious that we are. I'm just teasing them, I love messing with my fans. It just causes a riot. I'm so excited to live with Jayden! It just means this relationship is getting serious and he wants to be with me all the time. We can do everything together and have a future. This whole day was just amazing. I've been crying over him because he wouldn't let me get close to him but now he doesn't want me to go. Our relationship had a whole glow up. I'm never messing this up.