Chapter 5

Jaydens pov

I left the hospital a month ago and Billie comes over sometimes to make sure I'm okay. Billie has been trying so hard to become my friend again or whatever she's trying to do I would say it's annoying but honestly it's kinda cute.

Sometimes she would cuddle into me and bring me things that were so cute but I don't know what to do with all the stuffed animals she has given me. And I think she's making me gain weight. She brings me food and my favorite candy. I feel bad because she seems so sweet. She blushes hard and it was so cute but I gotta keep my calm, because if she knows how hard I simp for her she might just explode.

I told Aria everything I have ever felt towards Billie and she thinks I should express my feelings or whatever. It's much harder than you think I can't open up to people except Aria of course, but even then it's really hard for me to do that. My feelings have never been something I have ever worried about, and when I do people look at me like I'm crazy so I just stopped talking about my mental health and feelings. Aria is the only person I feel comfortable to talk to and she feels the same about me.

"You wanna go to the Hollywood sign and just chill?" Billie asked. "Yea sure let me change real quick."

I get off of the couch and my puppy is trailing behind me. I find a cool outfit that isn't too flashy for this casual event. I pick up my new puppy and hug her and she wiggles her tail in excitement.

"Alright I'm ready." I reach out my hand so we can hold hands. She grabs my hand and walks with me to my car. Billie chose her "car Playlist" and I know every song because it's the same Playlist we made together.  I think that's why she picked it. She honestly seems more different from the last time I saw her. She seems more shy than from the last time, and she doesn't talk that much anymore. I would say that's weird but she is weird.

I don't remember why she wanted to go to the Hollywood sign alone but maybe she wants to talk. I don't really know if she is predictable. "What letter do you wanna sit under?"

"I don't know...maybe the W." Billie said. "You sure your not gonna murder me?" I said joking.

"I never said I wasn't gonna do it." She evilly smiled. "Not creepy at all." I grab her hand. She flinched. "Why did you flinch so hard?" I laughed a little.

"I didn't expect it." She smiled. "Okay weirdo."

She gasped and looked out the window. We walk to the W and sit. We sit in this comfortable silence and just look at the view for a little until she breaks it. "I don't know why I wanted to come here but it's beautiful." She looked at me. "Yea it is pretty up here." She puts her head on my shoulder. We sit like that for a little while, watching the sun go down. It was a beautiful view.

"I wanna restart our relationship. Like starting from the beginning... if that's okay with you. We've come a long way." She shyly said. "That's fine by me." I wrapped my arm around her. She just blushed then smiled and looked down.