My thoughts about the ending

Authors pov

I have another BxG story called "the transfer student" if you haven't started it yet GO READ IT I mean if you want to. It has a different plot but similar characters. I'm going to be updating daily. I'll try to update daily atleast.

It would be well appreciated if you share this story with your peoples. If you want I don't control you.

Anyway I didn't think I was gonna kill them but I didn't feel like continuing if I'm completely honest. I love the story but I think I was dragging it a bit far.

Life isn't promised.

Billie and Jayden are in love in another world. The life they were promised.

Anyway it ain't that serious. But if you think it is then it is.

Honestly I started it by thinking it's going to be a wholesome episode but it wasn't at allll.

Their dead 6 feet under.

☠☠

^^
Billie and Jayden

Oh and the person who called Billie before she jumped off it was Finneas. He knew, the whole jump was planned. It was written down in her notebook. He found it looking for Billie when she just disappeared. He went to her house and her notebook was open the words "I'm gonna leave to be with him. I'm sorry I love you guys." It was supposed to be read.

If you want me to make a after death chapter I would.