Chapter 23

Jaydens pov

I bought an engagement ring for Billie, I really wanna marry her because I know she is the one for me. She's the only one who gives me butterflies. And I'm clingy and she's clingy. I talked to her mom, dad, brother, they totally supported it.

We are still really young and healthy, so I think this is the perfect time. Our hearts are full of love for each other and I wanna stay with her and get old together. I wanna have her kids and she's expressed that she wants that.

Billie and I are watching a horror movie together tonight. My arm wrapped around her shoulders and she laid her head on my shoulder. She would look up at me and kiss my nose every once in a while. "Are you paying attention? Is the movie is boring, we could do something else." Billie paused the movie.

"I'm fine. Are you getting bored?" I played with her hair. "Um, maybe we can lay in front of the fireplace and talk about things." "You know what that sounds amazing. " She kissed me.

"Really?" "Yeah it sounds fun." I smiled.

"We can play boring games or talk about people." "Okay bet." I carry her in bridal style.

I set her down lightly on the white rug that sits in front of the fireplace. I reach over to the boring games. "Which one do you wanna play?" I sat down in front of her.

"Clue." She grabbed the game. "Okay I love that game." The fireplace gets bigger.

After the game

"You totally cheated." Billie rages. "But I didn't cheat." I roll my eyes. "Yeah right." Billie lays down on her back. "Loser." I stick my tongue out. Billie groans. I lay down next to her. "You're such a loser." I laugh. "No I am not." She crossed her arms "Yeah sure. You're throwing a tantrum" I smiled. "Yes I do." She winked. "That's cap." I laughed. "Yeah right." Billie rolled her eyes. "Whatever." I roll to the side.

Time skip

Billie and I agreed that we do want a family. And that's a big deal because I mean that's a forever thing. I love how Billie just says what she's thinking because it helps me know that she's not holding back. I enjoy that about her because she said she wanted to start whenever. We have a future together and I love that. I mapped out our whole life together and she did the same. We get married. Raise kids together. Be in love forever. Have grandkids. Be old together. Die together.

It's simple but there's nothing else we would want. She wants to do fun things but has a simple plan. I agree with it completely, I really love Billie for these lovely plans. She is our future.