The Happy Ending

Jayden's pov

I'm flipping through the boring TV stations downstairs, while Billie wants alone time. I sigh when I don't find anything, honestly I haven't watched real TV in forever. It's always been Netflix. I'm kinda hungry but don't know what to eat. Hmm, maybe a salad. No no, I want pizza... UGH that means I have to put it in the microwave. Never mind there's nothing to eat. Ooo brownies.

I sit eating brownies because I'm a small child with no job. "OH OH GOD I peed everywhere." I hear water crash to the floor. I laugh at her for a bit then realize.

HER WATER BROKE!!!

I run upstairs and run towards Bill. "Dude what are you doing?" Billie is on the floor cleaning it up. "I- What happened?" I stuttered.

"I spilled my nail polish remover everywhere." She looked up at me. "Sorry." She mumbled. "No it's fine." I slowly walk back towards the family room. I could have sworn Billie screamed. Maybe she didn't scream that. But I heard it. Woah the walls are spinning.

I hear somebody whisper behind me. I turn around really fast.. nobody there. I keep walking and hear more whispers as I speed up. No I'm in a full sprint.

Brownies.

My friend brought brownies over this morning. He said don't let Billie eat these and winked at me. I didn't get it at the time cause it was 3 in the morning. I can barely run in a straight line. If anything I'm gonna trip on air.

"Jayden, come here please." I hear Billie say. I turn around and walk towards her.

"Yes baby?" I'm totally out of it. "Well I wanted to say I love you." She smiled. "I love you more." I smiled. Billie groans and closes her eyes shut. "When was the last one?" I asked.

"7 minutes ago." She groans. "Um Billie, you were supposed to tell me when it got to 8 minutes." I open the door all the way. "I know but I wasn't done doing my hair." She showed off her bouncy curled hair. "Very pretty but we should go to the doctor." I said. Billie groans again. "You okay?" I asked taking a step closer to her. "Yeah." She exhales.

"Come on, I gotta take you." I said. "No, I'm not ready yet." Billie looked up at me with teary eyes.

"Baby I know you're not ready, you have a few more months. Let's go get checked out and we will be back home in 3 hours." I kissed her nose for reassurance. "You sure?" She asked on the verge of tears.

"Yes baby." Another contraction happens. She grabs onto me and cries.

"Come on get up." I reach my hand out. "Okay." I can see the pain in her eyes. We drove to the hospital. I know I promised that she isn't giving birth right now but it's the only way she's gonna go. "Um baby." I see panic in her eyes. "Wha-." I look at her lap and it's all wet.

"I-I think my water broke." She sobs. "It's okay we're almost there." I grab her hand. "How aren't you panicking?" She asked with tears streaming down her face.

"I don't know, I feel like I've done this before." I smiled. "I'm scared." She mumbled.

"Don't be. It's only the worst pain a person can go through." I said. Her face dropped. "Why would you say that?" She eyed me down. I laughed nervously, "I was just kidding."

"Oh okay." She laid her head on my resting arm. "Will you be with me the entire time?" She gave me puppy eyes. "Of course every second." I smiled.

"Oh my god!" She groaned. She holds her stomach in pain. I take my eyes off the road for a second to look at her then I look back at the road and see a huge animal in the road. I swerved. I felt the slight feeling of deja vu for some reason. "We couldve died, JJ." Billie had wide eyes. "I know. Luckily the hospital is near." I laughed to reasure her. I can see the hospital from here and we are almost there. "Baby hold on for a second we are almost at the hospital." I held her hand and kissed it. "I'm nervous baby."

"I know you are but you will be okay." I pulled into the parking lot and ran to Billie's side to help her out. We ran as fast as we could and made it into the hospital. "Her water broke and she's going into labor." I said to the receptionist and she rang a button and ran to Billie's side. They gave her a wheelchair and took her away. I have to stay here until she's ready to push. I stood in the lobby stressed and panicked. "This your first kid?" A lady asked. "Is it that obvious?" I laughed.

"No actually your surprisingly calm. For a first time dad. Congratulations." She patted my back and left. I'm not as calm as I seem I'm actually panicking. A doctor came out and he said that she's ready to push, so I followed them while the other people in the waiting room cheered for me. Billie had her eyes closed and and she was breathing erratic, but when she saw me she calmed down a little. She reached for me and I grabbed her hands.

"You got this baby." I kissed her and she smiled briefly.

After

The babies were crying and so was Billie. This is perfect and I wanna savor this moment so I took a quick picture. Billie looked at me smiling and I smiled back. "I'm proud baby. You did amazing." I kissed her beautiful lips. "Their beautiful." She smiled brightly. "Yes they are."

I feel so proud to be a dad now. I'm gonna be married in a few weeks. I'm so proud of us, we have gotten so far.

I kissed Billie so much. She deserves everything good coming her way. She is amazing and I'm extremely lucky to be her Fiancé.

"Baby can you take the girls for me? I'm sleepy." She smiled brightly. She must be proud of herself. "Yeah of course baby. My family is on their way here right now. And so is yours." I kissed her forehead. "Yaay." She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

I put the twins to sleep and sat down next to them, watching as they slept. Billie started snoring and it started raining. The thunder made the girls jump sometimes I would hold their hands and they slept amazingly. I love them. Our family is perfect now. We will continue our beautiful lives with love and care.

The twins and Billie are my everything and I will do anything for them to be safe♡