i. introduction

IT'S MY TURN,chapter one!━━

IT'S MY TURN,
chapter one!
━━

Y/N GODFREY, a very lonely girl, only seventeen and already on her own. this wasn't by her choice —— no one's choice really. at most she could blame the universe, but that gave her no comfort. she wasn't a lone wolf by choice... the thought of being alone ate at her constantly, but she convinced herself that she didn't need anyone. she learned to fend for herself at a pretty young age and that's the only person she had to care for —— because at the end of her day, she's on her own and she had to accept that.

TOMMYINNIT, a boy who had grown up in the lovely country of L'manberg, his best friends alongside him. a country he'd grown to love so dearly. he was very much a people person, he loved people, he also loved to talk —— he also knew what he wanted and knew he was the one who needed to get it. but he knew that at the end of the day he had to place his family first. —— because at the end of his day if he felt alone, he knew he had them, but to truly be alone, now that's just something he could never cope with.

CHARLIE "SLIMECICLE," a man who once had nothing, now has everything at the tip of his finger. everything and more —— it just felt kinda redundant and worthless. when he died, he wouldn't be remembered for something truly great, just... being rich. and that simply tore him apart. he tries his absolute best to help everyone, but not everyone can be helped —— and he just couldn't admit to that.

DREAM, a man who only thinks about himself. a man who doesn't know what love & friendship is —— someone who longs for that validation, someone who needs that hug. he will just never admit to that. a manipulative monster who only cares about tommy. for he believes tommy and him are friends, that at the end of the day, they have each other —— no matter how much tommy denies it. he is a predator that loves to play with their prey.

TUBBO, the runt of the litter, constantly stepped on and talked over. his heart is pure and his soul is happy, nothing could get in his way, he was truly a hero at heart. no matter what, he would always help someone, he just couldn't say no. he grew up alongside tommy, and while he is a year older than tommy he tended to stand below/behind him. tommy is his best friend, the one person he cared about most. ——— and at the end of his day, as long as tommy was safe, he was okay.

QUACKITY, the comedian. someone who was constantly mistaken as happy, as one who couldn't do wrong, the shoulder for everyone to lean on —— but once there is too much weight on one side, you just tend to fall.             when that happens, who's there to catch you? this was his dilemma and it was something he chose to ignore. alex's dissimulation of his unsteadiness was hidden by a bright smile and his chirpy attitude. no one could see through it.

KARL JACOBS, the weird one of the bunch. quackity & him were inseparable and they chose to stay that way, it comforted them both knowing that at the end of their day the other was there. karl isn't one to talk to anyone besides quackity (or sapnap), it was simply just out of his comfort zone and he avoided outside interactions as much as he could. but once he opened up to people he could never shut up and that's what got many people to love him. —— he was someone to lighten the mood and shift the tension when things went down. he just made things better.

WILBUR SOOT, the leader who failed. taken over by the power. now a ghost who is unaware of their terrible past. not completely unaware though, he has tommy to answer his questions. —— it's hard having to turn to your little brother to answer all your questions, quite draining if you ask him. he just wishes his family wasn't so split up because of him.

RANBOO, the weak link in the chain. someone who was easily manipulated... often referred to as gullible —— but he wasn't, he just didn't like to go against anyone, he was fully aware what trouble it may cause him but he didn't care. he wanted a perfect world even if the cost was his sanity. his was best friends tommy, techno, and philza and at that, he didn't feel much of a connection. it was very lonely seeing everyone fight and having no input anywhere, he was basically invisible. he was only ever involved when they wanted to manipulate his decision. —— it just sucked knowing people only want to take advantage of you.

PHILZA, the man, the myth, the legend. a highly successful man, a man respected by everyone. a father of four boys (lucky for him if you asked). he was a lonely man (despite having his kids). after their last son was born his wife unfortunately passed. it took a huge toll on his family and he had to remain strong for his children, he couldn't allow them to see their father weak ——— sure, you may take that as toxic masculinity, but i can assure you it wasn't. he had to stay strong if he was going to raise them. they needed him to be devoted to just them. phil never said his boys couldn't cry, couldn't be happy, couldn't dress 'girly.' his boys were his world and whatever made them happy —— no matter how ridiculous it sounds now, he did it. he did everything he had to do, and it just wounded him so severely when killing his own son was what he was required to do as well.

TECHNOBLADE, the pig-human hybrid. the outsider —— the outcast. he had three younger brothers, no blood relatives though (none that he knew of). he was quite socially awkward and the thought of conversations with someone new grossed him out. made him physically cringe. his family were the only people he could talk to confidently. they made him feel comfortable. piglins learn to shift between their human and pig form throughout their life. they're not born with that knowledge, so growing up the only way they'd shift would be through certain situations. their human form is usually used when not in the nether (for safety purposes.) with his family he didn't feel the need to be seen as a human nor did he feel the need to be seen as a piglin, over the years developing a new form of somewhere in between. the more years that passed the more he seemed to be less comfortable with them. 

-
a/n: wap.

(please use tone indicators when commenting!!)