•2• The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: The world we discovered doesn't loves you, like your family does.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 2: The millionaire's Party

"This looks nice, doesn't it?" Avneet said showing them a white shirt and blue denim skirt which was a couple of inches shorter then her knees.

"Neh, try something else. We need some nice, party type outfit." Medh said throwing that away as Avneet groaned and looked into her closet for something else.

"Come on babe, it's 6. Aren't we supposed to be there by 7? You haven't even decided your outfit!" Same said looking at her phone. She was all ready wearing her normal jeans and white tee which said, 'too good for you' in italic and a denim jacket.

"Oh please, unlike you, we gotta get ready." Medh said applying mascara. She was wearing a blue sleeveless crop top with same blue skirt which ended till her mid thigh. She wore blue heels to hold it together.

"Yeah." Sam said holding her middle finger up for her.

"Guys." They heard Avneet say as she came out the shower room wearing a nice black backless dress with golden-black heels.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! You look bomb!" Medh said as Both of them laughed.

"Thanks, mi amore." Avneet said bowing down.

"Come on, let's get done with your hair and make up." Medh said as she nodded and sat down the chair in front of her huge ass mirror. They did her make up in 15 minutes and went in Medh's car to Aly's.

"Wow! I didn't knew Aly was this rich!" Sam said looking at the mansion in front of her eyes as Medh parked and Avneet came out of the car.

"Wow! This is amazing!" Avneet said as Medh nodded in agreement. "Let's get going girls." She said as they went inside. And just like every other party there were teenagers drinking, grinding against each other, dancing and in the swimming pool partying and enjoying themselves. The girls got excited looking at the atmosphere.

Avneet's POV.
The party was lit. I could legit see entire high school in the party. Of course it's was, one of the most handsome guy in our school; Aly's party. How could anyone miss it?

"Wait, Avneet, is that the new guy from Dubai?" Medh asked pointing towards a guy it a good height up to 6 feet, with a good physical body and a charming as hell face.

"Yup! It is him." I said smirking at her, as she got excited and squealed.

"It's the time honey." She said smirking at us and we gave her a thumbs up. "I'll talk to him and come back here. Don't get lost!" She said screaming as she went towards him.

"Hey Avneet, hello Samiksha." Aly said looking at Sam and smiled.

"Oh call me Sam please." She said and smiled at him back. Woahh. I smell something cooking.

"Would you like to get a drink?" He asked nervously scratching the back of his neck as I chuckled looking at his anxious face. Sam looked at me and I pushed her. She smiled and nodded. They both went.

"Looks like I'm all by myself for now." I decided to get a drink for myself. I went near the kitchen area and sat on one of those chairs lined up near the kitchen island. I poured a drink for me in glass and sat on the chair. It was a wild party I must say. And knowing my mom, I, wasn't allowed to drink much or jump into the pull wearing small bikinis. I looked at my drink and sighed.