•16• The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QQTD: hate cannot drive out hate, but love can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 15: 'so are you'

We reached Disney land finally.

"Omg, we are at Disney land." I said running inside.

"You're too dumb to realise it now." Aly said rolling his eyes.

"Aly, can you please shut your mouth, I don't like your voice." I said.

"Avneet, you can please shut your ears, not like I want you to hear." He mimicked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay yall, stop." Siddharth said.

"Okay let's go fast fast." Medh said and looked around deciding where to go first.

"Let's go to the haunted mansion." Sam said.

"Wait, we are no way going there." Aly said. Probably terrified.

"Ohh, so Big Aly is scared of ghosts?" Sam asked smirking, keeping her hand on Aly's shoulder, sure she had to go on her toes to do that, none of us is blessed with amazing heights.

"No I'm not." He said rolling his eyes.

"Liar." I muttered and he narrowed his eyes at me. "Anyways, let's goooo." I squealed. We all went towards the the haunted mansion.

"Okay, it's shit scary over here." I admitted and everybody nodded in agreement.

"Can we go back?" Medh asked.

"Sush, stay." Sam said and Aly was holding her all the time.

"Look at Aly, he looks like a scared cat." I whispered to Siddharth laughing as he looked at him and laughed.

"Aly, you can leave her." He said laughing.

"Shut up you asshole." He said holding her tighter.

"Omg Aly, you'll break my bones." Sam said hitting his hands.

"Let's go to the library." I told and everybody just stayed there looking around. "Come!" I said.

"I'm scared." Ashton said. I rolled my eyes.

"Library is no fun, I don't want to interact with nerd ghosts." Sam said and went to some other place and of course Aly tagged along.

"You come with me at least." I said looking at Siddharth trying on my best sad puppy face.

"Uhh fine." He said as I jumped and ran towards the library. It was dark but the fake candles were lit.

"It's scary." I said and Siddharth hummed.

"What is that?" He asked looking at something behind the tables.

"What?" I asked looking there.

"I swear to god I saw something there!" He said.

"Stop scaring me Siddharth!" I said. I went ahead and heard a screeching of chair. "Siddharth!"

"What?! I didn't do that! I'm with you." I looked at the one chair which was not on its place a meter or two away from us.

"Let's go back, I'll die here." I said and he laughed.

"We're not going back. Let's go somewhere else." He said legit dragged me out.

"Let's go to the kitchen maybe?" I said more like a question. He nodded. I held his hand like a 5 year old kid.

"This is all fake stop getting scared." He said letting out a chuckle.