•10• The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: Trust gets you killed, love gets you hurt, being real gets you hated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 10: Stranger

"Hey, Siddharth." We heard someone say. I looked up and found a really cute boy, probably in his early 20's.

"Hello Bryan. What's up man." Siddharth stood up and gave him a bro-hug.

"All amazing, so who's this pretty girl?" He said smiling, and his dimples oh god! They're so pretty.

"Stop hitting on my friend bry." He said and both of them laughed.

"Hey, I'm not your friend." I said defending. I'm not his friend. Bryan laughed and so did we.

"So, May I know your pretty name?" He asked putting a hand forward.

"Avneet." I said, shaking my hand with his.

"Bryan, nice to meet you." He said and shook my hand.

"Enough okay," Siddharth said taking our hands away making me and him laugh. "Bryan, go and get us two cheese grilled sandwiches please." He said giving him a fake smile making me giggle. Bryan went away.

"Why did you shoo him away, he's so cute." I said sighing.

"Oh shut up! I'm not here to get you and Bryan into a relationship." He said rolling his eyes.

"By the way, how do you know him?" I asked ignoring his last sentence.

"He is Stacy's son." He said and I nodded. After 5 or 10 minutes some other guy who was not at all cute, came with our sandwiches.

"Oh thank god! Finally." I said and took my place from him even before he could keep it on the table.

"Relax girl!" I heard Siddharth say but do I care? Neh. I started eating. And trust me, it was the best sandwich I've ever eaten. "You can never eat properly can you?" I heard Siddharth say. I shrugged. I saw him taking a paper napkin, he wiped my face. Which sent shivers down my spine, because he touched my lips. Okay..

"I don't know if my friends have called me, I don't even have internet here." I said trying to ignore what just happened.

"Well, we're just heading back, you can call them." He said wiping his hands and mouth and stood up.

"Okay, but we still have so much time left, I can't go home this soon!" I said looking at phone.

"Let's go to my place." He said and I stood up as well.

"And what will we do there?" I asked him as he went towards the cash counter.

"There's a beach, if you forgot, we can sit there." He said.

"Oh yes, I so wanted to go there!" I said squealing. I saw him looking at me. "Siddharth, that man is calling you." I told him as he shook his head and looked at the man. I laughed.

"Here's your bill sir." He gave him and I snatched it from his hand.

"It's on me." He said and snatched it giving me a sarcastic smile.

"I don't eat from someone else's money." I said.

"you pay next time when we go anywhere, but since I brought you here it's on me, and now shut up or else I'll leave you here." He said giving me sugar coated smile and I folded my hands and pouted. I don't like anyone paying for me, okay?