•26• The Boy she Pretended to hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: don't worry, you are halfway through your dreams, you can make it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 26: "She means so much more to me than I thought she does."

Siddharth's POV.

"I can't believe you finally did it." Aly said looking at me.

"You look funny stop looking at me like that." I rolled my eyes.

"Ohh come on, stop with that jerk behaviour, tell me where are you taking her?" He asked like an overly excited girl who's about to go for her date.

"The beach." I replied taking out a t-shirt from wardrobe.

"Hmm, you're smart, isn't that her ultimate favourite place to go?" He asked i nodded. "So, what's up with your father?" I sighed.

"He's, he's still here, I don't know, I feel he's about to do something. Really big. Most of the time he isn't home, he's been less chaotic & it's not how he's supposed to be, it's scary."

"Maybe he's trying to change?" He raised an eyebrow putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh I wish he would." I said standing up and changing my outfit. "How do I look?" I asked.

"Well, since when did you started caring about how do you look? Avneet has done wonders to the bad boy SN i see." He smirked making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"Fuck off asshole." I said and was about to leave when my phone rang. It was Avneet.

"Hello." I picked it up.

"Siddharth?"

"Who are you? Where's Avneet?" I asked, the voice from the other said seemed like an old man.

"Whoever you are to this girl, please come to the hospital, she just got into an accident." I looked at Aly & ran out picking up the keys and driving as fast as I could to the hospital.

"Siddharth what happened!?" Aly kept asking throughout but not a word could come out of my mouth at that moment. This cannot happen. Why god has to be cruel with me every-time?

"Siddharth what it is wrong, why are we at the hospital? Where is Avneet?" Aly couldn't stop asking questions and my mind could not process any thing other than reaching to the hospital as fast as I could.

"Excuse me, where's Avneet Nandra?" I asked breathing heavily once we reached the hospital.

"The girl who just came?" I nodded. "She's in the operation theatre-"

I ran up before she could complete. I found out an old man standing there.

"Are you Siddharth my boy?" He asked and I nodded.

"The girl inside, do you know her?" I nodded with almost tears in my eyes, I tried to look inside but I couldn't see anything.

"H-how did she get here? What happened?" Aly voiced my thoughts.

"We just saw a car going and her lying on the road, I brought her here after that, that's all." He said. I sat there on the chair.

Wow.

Wasn't my life miserable enough for Avneet to also be in this situation right now? For once, for once I thought every piece was coming at its right place, but how could I forget god hates me. And for no reason.

I can never imagine Avneet not being there in my life. She's the one who has actually made it worth living for me. I always thought my day couldn't be complete without irritating her, but it was wrong, I day wasn't complete until I see her face, until she looks at me.