•20• The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QQTD: good books never give up their secrets all at once.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 19: 'goodnight asshole.'

"Siddharth?" I whisper-shouted.

"Yes." He said catching his breathe.

"What are you doing here? Get out, right now." I said and tried pushing him out.

"No, I'm not going anywhere before I get answers from you to my questions." He said and sat on my bed. "Nice room by the way." I rolled my eyes.

"You are here at 2 am in my room, without my permission to ask me questions?" I said and shook my head unbelievably.

"Yes." He said giving me a goofy smile. I chewed the the inside of my cheek to stop myself from smiling.

"Out of my room Siddharth Nigam! Right now!" I shouted.

"Stop shouting avneet, your mom will hear that." He said sarcastically.

"Are you going or you want me to strangle you to death." I said and went to hold his neck but he was to quick to take a hold of my hands instead.

"Answer me avneet, did you ever have a sibling?" He asked. My eyes softened and I quickly took my hands out his grip.

"Siddharth please, go to your house and sleep, it's very late, we have school tomorrow, I don't want to be late." I said and pretended to sleep.

"Okay, if you're not going to answer me, I'm sleeping with you in your bed." He said snatched my comforter and slept.

"Siddharth stop being so childish!" I whisper shouted again.

"I'm not being childish avneet you are!" He told me. I sighed and turned off the light.

"Good night asshole." I muttered. Before sleeping I heard a chuckle which made me smile. I was accomplished in changing the subject.

Morning arrived with my nasty ass alarm ringing. I can't wake up with all that sun coming on my face through windows and shit. Too late to realise that I was sleeping beside Siddharth.  His hand was wrapped around my waist. As much as I wanted to stay there for longer, but, I had school to attend that I couldn't miss. I already had a detention that I ran away from and if I miss the school today, mom will be throwing me out of the house.

"Siddharth, wake up." I whispered. He just hummed and continued sleeping. I smiled at him. Yesterday after he shouted at me, I had decided to not talk to him, and now here I was, sleeping with him. Not sleeping sleeping but sleeping. Don't get me wrong.

"Avneet, are you awake?!" I heard mom shout like always.

"Yes mom!" I shouted back.

"Come down to have breakfast after you are ready." She shouted and I looked back at Siddharth. He was already awake probably by the shouting of me and my crazy mom.

"Good morning." He said in his morning voice, which sounded so sexy. But I need to get myself together and push him out.

"Good morning, get out of my room." I said coldly.

"No." He said and sat up hugging me.

"Leave me Siddharth, I need to go get a shower, you smell." I lied. He did smell, good! Extremely good it's unfair.

"Liar." He said and ran his hand through his hair.

"Siddharth leave." I said and tried getting out of his grip.