•9• The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: Before you assume, try this crazy method called asking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 9: Bunk!

"Hey, Avneet, how did your babysitting the nigam siblings go?" Sam asked putting and hand around my shoulder.

"First of all, take your hand off me," I removed her hand from my shoulder. She rolled her eyes. "And second, yes, it was nice. I had fun." I said smiling at her as her eyes became as a size of saucer.

"You mean, Siddharth didn't trouble you a bit?" She asked astonished .

"No, he didn't. In fact, he behaved well last night." I said smiling at her as she made a face.

"Wow, I knew it! You and Siddharth make a good pair!" Medh said jumping in between as both sam and I rolled our eyes. We heard the bell ring as we sighed and bid each other to go to our classes.

I sat on my seat. I saw Ashton sitting two benches ahead of mine.

"Hello little princess." I heard someone whisper. I turned around to see the one and only Siddharth Nigam. I rolled my eyes but my lips held a smile.

"What is it mr Siddharth Nigam?" I asked my smile not letting me act even a little bit rude.

"Nothing. I'm here to say thank you." He said. I was about to say something when our professor came.

"Thank you for?" I whispered.

"For.." he leaned in, "helping me with the homework." He said smirking.

"Quite class!" Our professor turned and said.

"Yeah whatever." I said ignoring the teacher.

"Quite I said!" He said more sternly this time.

"I hope you enjoyed-

"Avneet! Siddharth! Out of my class right now!" Our professor cut him off.

"But sir-

"Out!" He said. I rolled my eyes after seeing Siddharth standing up and going out already. I sighed and picked up my book and went out.

"Idiot! Because of you, I got my very first detention! Asshole!" I cursed him.

"Oh, there's a lot of things you're gonna experience for the very time first because of me." He said smirking as I hit his hand.

"Perv!" I said and he rolled his eyes laughing. I entered our library and sat there. Siddharth followed.

"Can you go and sit somewhere else?" I asked him as politely as I could at the moment. He shook his head. I groaned causing him laugh.

"Hey beautiful." I heard a guy screech his chair beside me.

"Bye asshole!" I said rolling my eyes. I'm having an awfully bad day.

"Woah! Woah! Calm down!" I heard Siddharth say. "Are you on periods?" He asked laughing.

"How do y- as if you care." I said rolling my eyes. How did he come to know?

"Where's the teacher?" He asked looking around.

"He went out. He's gonna probably come after an hour or so." The guy sitting beside me shrugged.

"Ohh." He said and started thinking about god knows what. "Avneet." He said.

"Siddharth." I said in a sugar coated tone. I was already so mad at him.

"Do you wanna eat the best sandwich?" He asked.