•24• The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 24: Are you like single?

"Okay Siddharth, that's it. You've been annoying me since so long!" I said and stood up.

"What did I even do? I'm just telling you how good these flowers smell!" He tried defending himself.

"And, you told me how the fuck the grow and how do they get this purple colour in which I'm not at all interested in, at least not when I'm hungry and you won't let me eat anything!" I was already so pissed at him.

"You are always hungry Avneet, I was giving you some information."

"Which I would never even require. I'm never coming out with you ever again, especially not when it's snacks time!" I said and started walking.

"You don't even know the way out you are just gonna get lost in this forest and animals are probably gonna eat you up and you'll directly meet your ancestors." He shouted from behind making me instantly freeze. I sighed and turned back waiting for him to come which he didn't.

"So you're not going to come with me now?" I asked.

"Okay fine, be careful, there are thorns over there and do not even think about leaving all alone, you're mom would sue me, actually mine would more." He said making me laugh.

"I guess that'll be better, I think I should leave." I said and started walking and he laughed.

"Alright slow down lioness." He said making me actually slow down.

"Are we going to that same restaurant we went to last time?" I asked trying not to be excited.

"Of course we are." He said smiling. I don't think there's anything cute than this smile.

"I know my smile is pretty you don't have to stare at me like that, I might just stare at you back and you don't even wanna know what might happen next." My cheeks grew red and I looked back at the road and started walking silently as he chuckled. "You're cute." He said pulling my cheek.

"You better not pull my cheeks the next time." I warned him.

"Or?" He smirked.

"I'll, I'll throw you down this cliff, and no one will ever come to know where you are." I smirked.

"You are way too much obsessed with me to do that." He said smirking more and I rolled my eyes. We were walking when suddenly he pulled my cheek and we just ran out of the forest, basically me chasing his ass, laughing.

"You couldn't even catch me." He said huffing.

"You, you just ran away!" I said trying to catch my breathe.

"get in the car, I'm hungry now." He said.

"Ohh, I guess eating my head wasn't enough." I smirked.

"Yes because it's fucking empty!" He gave me a fake smile and I hit him.

"You're such an ass Siddharth cant you talk to me sweetly for once?" I sat grumpily inside the car.

"A lot can go wrong if I do that you know." He said and started driving.

"Jerk." I said hiding my little smile.

"Didn't know a jerk could make you smile." He said smiling at me.

"Well, eating food can make me smile ten times more, so if you just" I said pointing towards the road.