•5• The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: Sometimes you'll never know the value of something, until it becomes a memory.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 5: Beautiful

Yesterday went good. I happened to forget my over thinking. We went to eat some thing and left for our houses.

"Avneet.." I heard Medh say getting me out of thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What were you and Siddharth doing yesterday? I thought you called us because you wanted get rid of him. You both were talking and smiling and walking along the shore. If no one knew about you guys they would've surely thought you were dating." She said smirking and I rolled my eyes. Though my cheeks were a bit red.

"You guys ditched me! And left me with that idiot. What was I even supposed to do?" I glared at them.

"Yeah, that's true. But, if he does anything to you, just call me. When will my karate skills help?" Sam said taking a karate position as me and medh laughed.

"Medh," I said and she looked at me. "What did you whisper in Ashton's ear?" I asked her.

"I told him that, we should let you and Siddharth have some alone time." She said smirking at me as I my jaw almost touched the ground.

"What. Do. You. Mean?" I asked her.

"For how long are you going to do this? You say you're over him but you're still not." She said as I rolled my eyes. But deep down I know that her words are true.

"Who's not over whom?" Aly said taking a seat beside me and Sam.

"Sam is still not over her ex." I said plainly and she glared at me.

"Aren't you?" He asked her and we laughed.

"No, she's dumb and she's kidding." She said rolling her eyes. He sighed in relief

"That's true, she's dumb." I heard Siddharth say. He and Ashton came and sat on our table. I rolled my eyes.

"All you know is how to annoy the shit out of me." I said glaring at him.

"Yes. I even have a book which says '101 ways to annoy shit out of Avneet Kaur Nandra!'." He said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes. Everyone else was laughing.

"I have a lot of things better then this to do okay, so shut up." I said rolling my eyes.

"Like?" He said smirking at me and kept a hand on my chair.

"Like, talking to people who aren't assholes like you." I said faking a smile. He rolled his eyes and the bell rang. "I have my lecture. Leave my way." I said smiling and he took his hand from the chair and looked down. I decided not to pay much attention and went out as my friends followed.

"By the way, what's up with you and Ashton now?" I asked Medh and she blushed.

"He kissed me yesterday." She said and smiled.

"Omg! You kissed." I said and hugged her. I'm so happy for her. "So, is it like a one time thing or..?" I asked.

"No no, it surely isn't a one time thing. He seems genuine about it." She said blushing.

"Finally she got someone who likes her back." Sam said laughing and she hit her hand and groaned. Sam and I laughed.

"And excuse me, what about you and Aly?" Medh asked smirking at her.