•3• The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: Be good enough to forgive someone, but don't be stupid enough to trust them again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 3: Cheese fries

No one's POV

"Yesterday's party was lit!" Sam said as we entered the school.

"Indeed." Avneet said and Medh nodded.

"Hey beautiful." They turned around and saw Ashton Henderson. He said looking at Medh. She smiled at him brightly.

"Hey Ashton." She said shyly.

"We spent a pretty good time yesterday. I wanted to ask if you would like to come with my for the dinner tonight?" He said slyly.

"I-" and even before she could reply Avneet cut her off.

"Of course! She will. We may take your leave now." She said and dragged Sam with her. The couple saw them going away whispering something to each other.

"So, is it like a date?" Medh asked rubbing her palms together.

"Uh, y-Yaa, it is." He said nervously.

"Pick me up by 6." She said smiling and went to catch up with her friends leaving behind a a grinning Ashton.

"Hey, Avneet, I really need to pee. I'll be back in a jiffy okay?" Sam said looking at her Avneet she as laughed and nodded. She made her way towards the canteen.

Avneet's POV.
I went towards the canteen and saw the great Siddharth Nigam was kissing a girl. Not like a care. I took cheese fries and went ignoring him and sat on the chair. I looked at them and they were still sucking each other's faces. I gagged and rolled my eyes.

"Hey Avneet!" I saw someone jump and sit on my table. It was Aly.

"Aly! You scared me, you douche!" I said putting a hand on my chest trying to calm my heartbeat.

"Yeah, were you staring at them." He said pointing towards Siddharth and the other girl.

"Neh." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on. I saw you." He said trying to put his hands in my cheese fries. I hit his hand. "Oow. You're mean." He said as I gave him a fake smile. I took my cheese fries to myself. No one, no one can eat my cheese fries. Not even my closest people! I felt a pat on my back as turned and saw no one. I felt a presence beside me and saw the great Siddharth sitting and he took my fries and stuffed in his mouth.

"You!" I shouted at him. "How dare you eat my cheese fries?!" I shouted at him.

"Jeez woman, calm you ass down." He said wiping the cheese off his lips. I folded my hands across my chest pouted. Oh come on, I was angry. Did I not say I don't share my cheese fries?

"Oh come on. I'm sorry." He said poking me in my arm. If it wasn't for me being angry right now, I would've melted. But none can come between me and my love for cheese fries.

"Wait man, did you just say sorry to her?" Aly asked as astonished as I were. Siddharth Nigam was not someone who would say sorry for eating a girl's fries.

"Yeah, now fuck off." Siddharth said rolling his eyes as Aly rolled his eyes back at him.

"Can you please leave Siddharth Nigam?" I asked sternly. Even I can be angry!

"Okay fine. See you soon little nerd." He said getting up.

"I'm not a nerd you jerk!" I shouted at him as he raised his finger in the air and went out. I rolled my eyes.

"So, now since Siddharth has eaten your fries can?" Aly asked putting his again. I took my fries from the table and kept them on my lap.

"My answer is still gonna remain the same." I said rolling my eyes.

"Which answer?" Sam asked sitting down next to me.

"She's not giving me fries, Sam tell her." Aly whined like a child.

"Go get one for yourself loser." Sam smirked at him.

"Wow! Weren't you supposed to be on my side?" He asked.

"And why would she be on your side? She is my best friend." I said smirking at him.

"Because," he said banging the table. "Because," he was confused about his own words now. That made me and Sam laugh.

"Hey guys, why are y'all laughing. And what happened to Aly? Why is face looking like a stale potato?" Medh said laughing making us laugh too.

"Y'all are just the same!" He said huffing as leaned back on his chair.

"Aww." Sam said pulling his cheek. Medh fake coughed as she looked at her and rolled her eyes. "You should know that Avneet never shares her cheese fries." She said calmly.

"Yaa but Siddharth just ate cheese fries." He said as both of their head instantly turned towards me.

"You bitch! You never share your food with me!" Medh said.

"Exactly! How dare you fucking share it with him?!" Sam said shouting.

"But,"

"Shut up!" Sam cut me off.

"How can you do that?!" Medh sassed.

"Are y-,"

"Shut up right now!" Medh cut me off again.

"Guys stop!" Aly said leaning back on his chair. All of us looked at him. I sighed in relief and both my idiots sat down huffing. Aly told them everything.

"Ohh. That's sad." Medh said rubbing my arms and shoved it away.

"Keep your filthy hand off me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey, are you Avneet?" Some guy came and asked. Probably a junior.

"Yes, I am why?" I asked.

"Here." He said giving my a box.

"Why?" I took it from his hands and looked at my friends. I opened the box there were the love of my life! Cheese fries. "Who gave this? And why are you giving this to me?" He looked at me.

"Siddharth did asked to give you." He said and went as an unknown smile crept my face. He's not that bad.

"Hello. Are you lost again?" Medh said waving her hand in front of my face.

"No no, I am not." I said taking her hand away from my face.

"Wow! That guys so weird. He never gave me cheese fries. I hate him." Aly said as we laughed.

"Aly." We heard someone shout. "Coach is calling you right now on the ground." The guy shouted and went. Aly sighed.

"I may take a leave, pretty ladies. See y'all soon." He said Bowing down as we chuckled a bit and he went.

"Why would he send you a whole box of cheese fries, when he just took 3 to 4 fries?" Sam was busy thinking while I had no other thoughts then eating all of it up before our lecture starts.

"She started eating already. Oh god." Medh said shaking her head in disappointment. But do you think I care? Neh.

***********
Did you guys like the chapter?

Best part?

Worst part?

(Ps: I'm quite disappointed by the response I'm getting on this book:))

Word count: 1189

Written on:11th feb 2021
Published on:17th feb 2021

I hope you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment. Bubayee:)))