•15•The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QQTD: Promises are the sweetest lies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 15: I'm not lying, that's my father's.

I was sitting near the pool, it was almost midnight. We had fun today. We were just chilling and fooling around. It's so fun here. Also this place is amazing.The fresh air, it's so soothing. I heard some noise behind and saw siddharth stumbling over some wires causing me laugh. He looked at smiled widely.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him laughing as he moved a hand through his hair and came and sat beside me putting his legs inside the water.

"I just saw you sitting here from the window, so I decided to come down. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I guess I just slept a lot. I can't sleep now." I laughed. And he laughed too.

"The water is cold." He said.

"Yup. Wait, it'll all become normal." I said and he looked at me and and chuckled looking down.

"The sky is so pretty." He said looking up. I looked up and hummed. It indeed was. Very pretty.

"It feels so nice here, away from all the stress." I said looking up at the sky and then at him. He smiled at me. "Siddharth." I said looking at the water. He hummed and I looked at him. "That was your jet right?" I asked. He looked at giving me a 'I knew this was about to come' look. He sighed.

"That wasn't mine." He said not looking at me.

"Stop lying." I said looking at him but he didn't look at me.

"I'm not lying. That's my father's." He said looking at me. There's surely something wrong with him and his father. But he doesn't even live here. Suddenly I felt a push and the next thing I knew I was on the surface of the pool. I took my hair back and looked at Siddharth with my mouth open who was laughing badly. I splashed water on him and he stood up laughing but he leg slipped and he fell inside the pool. I could stop laughing.

"Not my fault I didn't do anything." I said as he started chasing me inside the pool. It was so difficult to run inside. But I managed to run. But he got me from behind and tickled my stomach making me laugh and turn around. I splashed water on him and he took away his hand.

"Stop stop!" He said laughing as I stood there catching my breathe. We looked at each other bursted our laughing again. We went at the edge and sat up.

"I'm wet because of you!" I shouted at him laughing. I saw him smirk at me giving me his known smirk as my eyes became as big as saucers, I splashed water on him. "Such a perv." I said rolling my eyes as he laughed. I love his laugh. Laughing/ smiling siddharth>>>>> his smile has my heart.

"You should go and changed, you'll catch cold tomorrow." He said looking at me and I nodded smiling. We stood up. "And go and sleep right after you change, don't roam like a ghost." He said laughing as i chased till the inside of the house and we went to our rooms laughing. I changed in my shorts and loose tee as I jumped on my bed smiled at myself.  Siddharth gives me different feels. She makes me feel me more when he is around. I don't want these feelings to grow. I don't even know how he feels. But, it's so difficult damn. I need help. I'll talk to my consultant. 

I didn't even realise when I embraced sleep last night. I woke up when I heard a bunch of dumb heads screaming inside my ears.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys let me freaking sleep dimwits!" I shouted at them.