•27• The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: little things affect little minds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 27: exploring london?

"Come on Avneet, it's finally time for you to go home." The nurse said and I sighed with relief. Hospitals are just so not comfortable.

"Here, take your clothes." Mom said handing over a bag to me. I got changed and saw Sam and Medh standing in front of me. I still had a plaster on my left hand.

"Guys have you seen Siddharth?" I asked them and they shrugged. Siddharth has not visited since the day I got into an accident. I expected him to come everyday, but he didn't. I don't know, maybe something's wrong with his dad? I think I should talk to him.

"Avneet?" My mom raised an eyebrow and I shook my head smiling. "Let's go home, I'll bake you your favorite cake." She said and I nodded. 

All four of us went to our house.

Why was Siddharth not there the whole time? The only possible reason i could think about was his father, it could've been something else as well but my mind just didn't want to think about it.

After eating I went to my room and laid down. i was allowed to go to school but I was asked not to give me left hand anymore damage. Siddharth would've said fuck school, let's go to the cliff and later eat world's best sandwiches.

You see, there's the problem, i just cannot get him out of my head. I really need to talk to him tomorrow at the school.

***
It's been 3 days and Siddharth haven't attended the school, It's worrying me now. Aly always seems in hurry whenever I ask him about Siddharth's whereabouts. I have decided to go to his place, and talk to him, why didn't he come to see me? Did he not like me enough and regretted asking me for the date? ahhh too much of non sense shit has pilled up.

"Call us when you get back get home babe." Medh said.

"We need all details, and trust me he must be fine, he must be busy in some work i guess, you'll find out, no worries love you." Sam said and hugged me. These two have been trying to convince me it's all fine but I dont feel it. It's the tension I have which every indian tv mom has before something bad is about to happen, isn't this what you call sixth sense? I really hope everything i'm saying right now is bullshit.

The ride back from back home with the two was very silent, both of my bestfriends knew they wanted to say it's going to ab alright but it would just fuck my mind even more. They just stayed quite. Left me at Siddharth's place and drove to their's.

I rang the bell and there stood Emily with a bruise on her face and ointment applied on her hand. I feel so bad for, I feel like hugging her but, I dont know it feels weird.

"Hey."

"Hi." She said palely. This was the first time she didn't offer me to come insde the house. I didn't mind that either because i knew that bastard must be home. 

"Is Siddharth home?" I asked. I felt like I made a terrible mistake by asking. She looked tensed all of a sudden.

"Wasn't he at the school?" 

"He must be here only somewhere, I must've not seen him at the school, I'm not asked to move a lot so." liess. "Could you do me a favor and tell him to call me when he gets back home?" 

"Sure hun." She said with a dull smile. I bid her and turned to realize something and stopped. I looked at Emily and she looked at me confused. I just took her into a hug and she hugged me back. I really like her. She gives me all the motherly vibes. Her sad side was so new to me, I couldn't hold myself back from giving her a tight consoling hug. With this she knew I was with her.

"Thank you Avneet." She said giving me a genuine small smile. A tear leaked her eyes as he wiped it off and I left giving her a smile.

I had to find siddharth.

I went home and freshened up and changed into my white tank top and black shorts. I have tried calling him multiples times, left so many text and voice messages and he wont even bother to open them. I was mad at him but I was more worried. I hope he has not gotten himself into a problem that could take everything to resolve.

***
It's been 2 days since the last I talked to Emily but Siddharth still has not called me or even left a text.

"Hey, Aly." I said as I saw him walk through the corridors. Before he could disappear I sprinted up to him. "Hey." I said breathing heavily.

"hi." he said. "I gotta go, I have my calculus class."  He said and started walking ignoring me like he has been doing.

"You know where Siddharth is right?" He stopped. He didn't move a centimeter. I walked upto him. "Why wont you tell me anything Aly? Do you know how worried I am, everything for me right now is so disturbing, where is he?" 

"He has came to school today, ask him yourself." 

before I could say anything the bell rings meaning we had our next class, Aly disappeared again. I attended the class thinking about why would siddharth do this. Not tell me where he is, and why would Aly just ignore my like that. Something definitely big was happening and I had to find it out.

I was the first person to walk out of the class after the bell rang, it was the break and I exactly knew where he would be if he came to school.

I went to the cafe and saw the worst scenario. I couldn't think of it to be true. a few months ago it would've felt nothing but today, it did. My whole world was upside down.

There he was, the badboy SN making out my-legs-are-always-open-for-hot-boys slut, London. 

how could he? was this where his the last week days? exploring london?

***********
ik im such a bitch for doing this but hey, welcome to wattpad.

also i wanted to ask, have people stopped being generous and stopped commenting? i mean last part had 18 comments only, i dont really mind because i myself have given y'all so less, like updated after 2 months but that's fine i guess, now we're equal, go and comment on this one if havent yet, i love y'all c'mon.

gn now sweeties!

Did you guys like the chapter?

Word count: 1170 (this one's pretty chutku, wanted to end on a cliffhanger)

Written on: 11th January 2022 (Happy new year fammm)
Published on: 11th January 2022

I hope you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment. Bubayee:)))