•22• The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QQTD: you don't find a happy life, you make it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 21: 'You and Siddharth are cute.'

Today after telling Siddharth about my past, I felt a different feeling. Have you ever felt a feeling when you realise that you finally have everything that you've ever dreamt about?

After knowing that I do matter to people, I don't know why but it felt amazing. I decided to change myself after coming to California. I can't be in a shell for my entire life.

And I'm glad, that I decided to do that, otherwise, I would've been in my house entire time. I would never have friends like them. I would've never enjoyed anything.

My life, it's nice now. People around me makes it even better. I can say that I have the best people ever surrounding me.

"Avneet, Medhavi and Sam and here." I heard my mom shout as I ran downstairs.

"Heyy guys." I told them.

"Hello." They said simultaneously before jumping on the couch.

"Mom I'm hungry." I said and sat beside them.

"Yes Tina, anything to eat?" Sam said.

"Sure." She said laughing. "Sit on the chairs. I'll bring you girls some pasta and Nutella bread." She said and we all sat on the chairs.

"Best pasta Tina." Sam said after taking a bite and Medh nodded.

"Thank you girls." She said. She then later went in her room which was downstairs only.

"You and Siddharth are cute." Sam said stuffing her mouth with pasta. I told them about me finally telling Siddharth about Eshika.

"We are? Maybe." I said shrugging. I don't know about us, but he definitely is.

"Maybe? Oh shut up. You know you do, stop being modest." She said causing my roll my eyes.

"By the way, what's up with you and Ashton? Haven't seen him lately around." Sam asked.

"Well, we don't think it's honestly working. I mean, we both realised it during the trip we had. I mean, we both are still in good terms, but being in a relationship isn't working much. So yeah we're on break right now." She said and we nodded in agreement to the fact.

"Okay, anyways, I gotta go." She said after looking at her phone.

"Ahaa, is that Aly?" Medh asked smirking.

"Yes." Sam said giving her a bitchy smile as we laughed.

"Okay guys Bubaye." She said after putting her dish in the sink and running out.

"I'll leave too." Medh said and we hugged before she left. Picking up my dish I went to the kitchen. After doing the dishes I decided to sit on the couch and watch something on the tv today.

Putting up mean girls, I sat down. Halfway through the movie, mom came out.

"Your friends went back home?" She asked sitting beside me.

"Yes mom." I said. And that's when something clicked me. I turned to mom after pausing the tv. "I wanted to talk to you about something." I told her nervously.

"Go on." She said.

"Um, mom, I- I told Siddharth about dad and Eshika." I don't know why but I wanted to tell her this. And yes, of course I skipped the fact that I told him that she was the one harassing me, she has already told me she was very guilty about everything and by the end of the day, she is my mother.