•7• The Boy she prenteded to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: When you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, or not as you would like them to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 7: Babysitting

I was sitting on the sofa in living room watching teen wolf when I heard someone ring our doorbell. I went to open it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Siddharth who smirked after looking at me.

"I came here to meet you." He said smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh dear, hello Siddharth come inside." I heard my mom say from behind. I looked at her with a shock. Siddharth gently pushed me aside and came in. I looked at him with the same expression. He went ahead but turned around.

"Cute hairband." He whispered in my ear. I touched my hairband and remembered that I was wearing a pastel pink bunny ears hairband. The ears were almost 5 inches tall. I whined as i felt stupid and removed my hairband and kept in on the table which was beside the door. I closed the door and went and sat on the other sofa. He looked at me and smirked. "Hello ms. Nandra, how are you doing?" He asked smiling at my mom, okay. He's so trying to act innocent in front of my mom.

"I'm doing great honey, also call me Tina." She said smiling at him. He smiled at her back. "What would you like to have, coffee, juice?" She asked him.

"Coffee please." He smiled and her and she nodded.

"Me to- " and before I could complete she left. "I'll make one for myself later." I whispered to myself.

"So Avneet, you've got a nice house." He said and I smiled at him sarcastically. It was an awkward silence until mom came back.

"Here, is your coffee." She said and gave it to him. And as expected she did not get me a coffee. Revenge will be taken! "This is my daughter Avneet." She said as I gave him a fake smile.

"Oh, I know her." He said taking a sip. "We are friends." He smiled at me sarcastically.

"Oh thats-"

"No we're not." I cut my mom. "We're in the same school we just know each other." I smiled at them.

"Oh." Mom said. "So, Avneet, why don't you show your friend around the house." She said giving me a look.

"But mom-"

"No it's alright, I'm in a hurry right now, I just came to give you this package. Nice house ms Nandra." He said and gave her a brown package which I didn't notice until now.

"Thank you so much my child." She said.

"Okay then. See you in the school Avneet. Meet you later Ms Nandra." He said and mom side hugged him. I rolled my eyes at the love showering.

"Call me Tina, Siddharth." She said and he nodded chuckling. "Go and drop your friend till the door Avneet." She said showing my her big big eyes. I whined and started walking towards the door and he followed.

"Go my dear friend." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"This hairband looks cute on you." He took my hairband and put it in my head. He smiled. "Bye." He said and went outside. I smiled and waved my hand. I closed the door. He's not that annoying. I went and sat on the sofa where mom was sitting.

"Mom." I said and she hummed. "How do you know siddharth?" I asked her.

"He is my colleague Emily's son." She said and I nodded.