•25• The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: I'm a big fan of people being exactly who they are.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 24: "Get in, you ARE drunk."

I looked at the phone and it was Siddharth. Why would he call me at 3? I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Avneet." He sounded broken. His voice was so soft that I thought he could burst out crying the next moment.

"What happened Siddharth? Are you okay?" I asked sitting up straight.

"Can- can you, open th-the door?" He asked. Open the -

"Are you at my place?!" I almost shouted.

"Please?" I sighed and ran downstairs as slow as possible.

I opened the door and saw him leaning towards it. Is he- is he drunk?

"What the fuck siddharth are you drunk?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Do I look like?" He asked.

"No of course not, you look as fresh as ever." I saw giving him a sarcastic smile and he laughed at me.

"I know." He said scratching the back of his neck and smiling. Extremely cute this boy is!

"Get in, you ARE drunk." I said slowly. Right when he was about to step in he almost fell down and started giggling. I shook my head in disappointment and held his hand. I got him to my room and locked the door behind.

"Why are you drunk Siddharth!? And, why are you here so late!?" I asked him. But he seemed less bothered. He was smelling my comforter, is he crazy!?

"Wow, this smells like you, how cute." He said giggling. I hid my blush with my anger. I was angry at him. Why did he had to drink?

"Answer me and keep my comforter aside." I said and snatched it from his hand.

"What did you ask?" He said smiling at him. Why does he keeps smiling? He can't be this cute when I'm mad at him.

"Why are you drunk?" I said softly and sat beside him.

"Ohh." His facial expressions changed and he sat there sadly.

"Ohh isn't an explanation." I said.

"It's about him." He said sadly.

"Your father?" I asked. He nodded and I understood quickly.

"But what happened that you had to drink?" I asked him.

"He, he's been torturing my mom, he's been blackmailing me, he's been hurting Melanie and I feel so helpless, I can't even stop him, he's, he's unstoppable, he is so powerful, bad people are always so powerful, they always have so many people to support them." He said with almost teary eyes. I cupped his face.

"Siddharth, it's not like that, people do support good people as well." I said looking straight into his hazel brown eyes.

"But I don't have any supporter do I?" He said holding my hands.

"You do, you have Melanie, you have your mom, you have Aly, and," I stopped and he looked at me with a  sudden urge.

"And?" He asked eagerly.

"And me." He raised his eyebrows as if asking if I would really support him. I just nodded and he hugged me. God is so cruel, he always has so many bad things for good people.