•6• The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: Immature love says; I love you because I need you, mature love says; I need you because I love you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 6: Fairy wheel

We reached the place and he stopped. He came out and before I could open the door, the door opened automatically. Wow, is this car automatic? I saw siddharth's hand on the handle. Oh, how dumb of me.

"Are you just going to stare at my handsome face or going to come out?" He asked smirking at me as I shook my head and came out. He closed the door and came behind me. I saw my friends also standing at the gate.

"Let's go." I shouted and we went inside. "Sooo, let's eat first pleaseeee I'm hungry." I said moving a hand on my stomach.

"When are you not?" Sam said rolling her eyes.

"What? You guys called me and told me to come, didn't even let me have my food." I said pouting like a child.

"But we wanna go on the fairy wheel." Medh whined.

"Y'all go Avneet and I will come after eating something, even I didn't eat anything after having breakfast." All of them nodded and I looked at him. He smiled.

"But I saw you eating in burger in the break time. Why did you lie?" I asked him as he kept walking and I was following him.

"Because.. if I didn't they would take you with them to the fairy wheel and on the other rides and you would be remain hungry." He said and smiled at me. Uhh okayee. He is cuteee, nope. I saw him go to a stall.

"Will you eat a sandwich?" He asked and I nodded. I can legit eat anything I get. I'm that hungry! After 2 minutes he came and kept the plate on the table.

"Oh god thank you so much." I told him and he smiled. I took my plate and kept my phone aside. "This is the best sandwich ever I've eaten.

"Neh. It's not that god. I've eaten better." He said.

"You had to oppose?" I asked glaring at him.

"I'm not opposing, but seriously I've eaten better, there's a restaurant in the town, that serves the best sandwich. I'll take you there someday." He said and started eating. Okay, he's such a bipolar. He is so cute sometimes. And becomes a jerk the other. I thought and pouted. "Are you going to eat? I thought you were hungry." He said wiping his hands with a handkerchief. I ate my sandwich and threw the plate in the dustbin.

"Let's go to fairy wheel." I said and dragged him. I looked up at the wheel and smiled at him. "Let's go." I told him and went up the stairs.

"Hey, wait." He said and I turned around and pouted.

"Why?" I asked.

"Do you want candy floss?" He pointed towards a stall.

"Omg, yes!" I said and jumped.

"Okay okay, chill." He said and chuckled. His smile is cute. Better then his rude arrogant face, atleast. We started walking towards the stall and I followed. He asked for candy floss and took out his wallet.

"Oh, excuse me?" I looked at him with a shocked expression.

"What?" He said removing 20 bucks.

"Why are you paying for me, and Yaa you payed for my sandwiches too. So," I took 20 bucks and wallet from is hand and kept the money in the wallet. "I'm gonna pay for this." I smiled and gave him his purse. He chuckled and took it. I gave him 40 bucks.