•14•The Boy she pretended to Hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QQTD: crying isn't how your heart speaks when your lips can't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Chapter 14: Douchebags

I opened my eyes as my alarm rang. All of us decided to sleep when we realised we were going to reach in the next 5 hours. I looked around and saw everyone sleeping in a very funny way, except for Siddharth of course. I looked back and saw Medh sleeping on Sam completely putting all her weight on her and Sam sleeping al straight. It made me laugh. And Aly was almost on the floor. His head was on one seat and legs on the other. Ashton was sleeping with his mouth open. Lol. I looked at Siddharth who was snuggled all into me. His head was in the crook of my neck and his hands were hugging my waist. I smiled at him as I took a selfie of us, not taking my face in. He looked so cute in that picture I can't even explain.

"Siddharth." I whispered ruffling his head. At first he didn't move. "Siddharth, wake up." I said as he snuggled more into my neck and hugged me tighter. Though I don't want him to leave me, but if someone else wakes up and sees us like this,they're gonna tease us a lot. "Siddharth, we reached." I said once again and he opened his and looked up at me. He looked so cute. He looked up at me and again kept his head on my shoulder. Though I knew he was awake at that time.

"We are about to reach?" He asked.

"Yup." I said.

"Let's wake everyone now then." He said and I nodded. We woke up everyone and finally we were out of the jet.

"My muscles need some relaxing time." I said messaging my arms.

"So does mine." Medh said.

"Let's get our luggage, the car will be coming soon." Siddharth said looking at his phone.

"Car?" Sam asked wording my thoughts.

"Yeah, he rented a car for us to travel for this trip." Aly said and all of us nodded.

"Ohh, lets get going I'm tired, I need rest, and I'm sure so do you guys." I said as they all chuckled but agreed and we reached the car taking our luggage. It was a seven sweater car. Aly decided to drive.

"Shotgun is mine." Sam shouted as she ran and sat there.

"Shotgun is yours? Well, I thought Aly is." I said smirking at her causing her roll her eyes. But, not gonna ignore the pink shade that appeared on her cheeks.

"Get in." Aly said to us laughing. We all hopped in. Ashton and Siddharth decided to sit behind so I and Medh were sitting on the middle seats.

"We're now going to this villa we booked." Ashton said as we nodded. This place is indeed beautiful. I looked around. After like half n hour, I slept, they journey was getting so long and tiring. I couldn't stop my eye lids from falling.

"Wake up sleep ass we've reached." I heard a very annoying voice in my sensitive as fuck ears.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Medh?" I said screaming as I hit her with the pillow I taking a rest on.

"How can you sleep this much in a day?!" Sam asked looking back.

"My sleep is my sleep, none of your sleep." I said folding my hands.

"Stop watching dumb hindi movies, they're ruining your mentality." I heard Siddharth say from behind causing me roll my eyes.

"Siddharth is true." I heard Aly say from ahead as I hit him with my hand.

"You have to speak up in between when someone makes fun of me right? Jerk." I said.

"Duh! It's my job." He said mimicking me. I showed him my tongue and he imitated me again.

"Ughhh, can we go out please?" I asked as they laughed and nodded.

"Sure." Sam said and we went out.

"Wow! The villa is beautiful!" Medh said and we all went inside. It was indeed very beautiful. The theme was whitish.

"6 rooms for all of us." Aly said once we reached the drawing room.

"Thank god I don't have to share my room with others." Sam said as I nodded.

"That's true! Anyways, I need some rest." I said throwing my bag and jumping on the couch.

"How much rest do you need? You've been sleeping the entire flight." Siddharth said sitting beside me.

"Exactly! I've been sleeping and my back hurts now." I said pouting.

"Shut up!" Sam said. All of them sat on the chairs and couches.

"Anyways guys, what's the plan for today?" Ashton asked as we sat properly for having a seriously serious discussion.

"Be serious!" I said huffing and sat down properly as all of them looked at me and rolled their eyes.

"Ignoring this dumbhead, we are going to chill in the villa today, and in the pool which is in the backyard, and tomorrow we'll go out." Aly said as I threw a pillow towards him.

"Bastard." I muttered but I guess everyone heard as they chuckled.

"Wait, is there a pool? I really wanna go." Medh said.

"Yes yes! Lemme change." Sam said and they ran.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I said and ran with them. I turned around to look at the boys who were just lying there. I huffed and went towards them. I pulled Ashton and pushed him towards the room. "Come on lazy asses let's go to the pool and rest there." I pulled Aly but him being him didn't even move. "Stand up fatass!" I shouted trying to pull him. After me trying for 2 minutes he finally gave up and went inside the room. "Do you need an invitation now?" I asked siddharth putting my hands my waist.

"Yes please." He said giving me a bitter smile.

"Come on." I said pulling his hand.

"No I'm not." He said.

"Come on, we'll have fun." I said pulling him but now he was completely lying on couch.

"I want to sleep." He said closing his eyes as I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go no siddharth." I said whining.

"Come and sleep instead." He said and pulled me as I landed on him. Quite and awkward position. I saw his face, correction, hot asf face. "Stop staring" I hear him say as I about to get up but he was holding me by my waist.

"Leave me siddharth." I said.

"You'll irritate me." He said.

"Avn-" Aly looked at us and I got up pushing siddharth as he fell down causing my and Aly laugh.

"Oww, bitch" he said and I laughed so badly that my stomach started hurting.

"You guys, avneet, you pushed us out and you are romancing with him over here, wow!" Aly said as I hit him.

"I was not." I said shrugging looking at siddharth who was sitting on the floor smirking at me. "Shut up." I looked at him whose smirk grew wider.

"I didn't even say anything." He said.

"I'm leaving you douche bags to have fun with each other, I don't wanna waste my precious time." I said standing up removing the invisible dust from my palms and looking at my nails. I flipped my hair as I reached towards Aly and he laughed at me as I rolled my eyes and went towards my room. I changed into my swimsuit and went in the backyard to see everyone already there including Aly and siddharth. They got changed pretty fast. I jumped inside the pool and everybody laughed. We pretty much hand fun.

**********
Did you guys like the chapter? I'm sorry for the extremely late chapter!

Best part?

Worst part?

Word count: 1316

Written on:15thMarch 2021
Published on:15th March 2021

I hope you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment. Bubayee:)))