winrina - paint me

winrina everyone

karina

"we're going to arcade, you sure?" asked ningning, sliding the strap of her bag at her shoulder.

"yeah yeah, i'm fine. you guys can leave" i answered, giselle and ningning looked at each other.

"there's a rumor about a ghost–"

"shut up, giselle" i threw a dry paintbrush at her uniform, she yelled my name and i just laughed. "now go, i still need to finish this painting" i shooed them away.

"don't you want us to wait for you outside?" ningning asked again.

"you're so worried, dude. you crushin' on me?" i teasingly smiled and raised my eyebrows.

"gross" she disgustingly said. we just laughed it off and finally, they left.

maybe all i need was thirty more minutes before i could finish this. i gazed outside, it's almost dark but it's still loud because students are still here, this school really don't know how to close and it's actually okay.

i'm all alone at the art room and it's messy af but that ain't a distraction.

you know what's the distraction?

"hey yow, karinamyjagiya. can i stay here?" the most annoying girl asked when she entered the room. she'll probably just annoy and disturb me.

"unfortunately– you can't" i smiled at her for a second before continuing the painting.

but... i thought she's absent? she's sharing a dorm with giselle and that bitch told me this girl wouldn't attend school today so... why is she here?

"as if i'm gonna hurt you. was it bad to watch you paint?" i just rolled my eyes and ignored winter's whole presence. "you really do love the ocean, huh?"

i nodded. she's right, i really love the ocean that i am painting it.

"your painting sucks"

"what the fuck?" i looked at her in disgust, how dare her badmouth my paint?

"yeah yeah, look at that wave, i just think it's lacking something" she innocently smiled.

"fuck you, bitch" i abruptly gave her the paintbrush and the palette– "then paint" –but she gave it back to me and laughed.

this girl–

"no, love. i have an idea" she said, standing up and grabbed a blank canvas.

"don't tell me you're gonna make me restart–"

"paint me"

"huh, no! this wave is much more beautiful than you" i smirked.

"let's have a deal then!" she yelled and raised her eyebrows.

"what deal?"

"paint me and i'll never talk to you again, like... never, never, neveeeer again!" i chuckled.

"oh really? how could i believe that?"

"because your painting sucks?" i rolled my eyes, "oh please, paint me and i'll leave the hell out of you forever"