minyeon - the aftershock supper

KIM MINNIE.

alone in my car and on my way to have a time for myself on my resthouse located in a mountain, i'm so sleepy and bored but i might crash myself or even fall down the mountain so yeah, have to be alive.

not even a single car is passing by so uhh i'm also kinda scared because what if some white lady suddenly showed herself and you know i'll crash and– holy shit i just gotta stop these thoughts and be patient until i got in there and finally have my fucking– "REST! DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!"

alright. fuck. i just had my half opened eyes bolted out in a span of a second when my light went out. bro i'm scared but i continued driving anyway tho i don't have my car light?

no no, too dangerous so i just stopped for awhile and waited 'til my lights came back. it took a while but it's fine. atleast i can continue driving now.

still driving, i have to turn my vehicle and never did it cross my mind a car would also have to turn.

i'm just stupid to take the middle and now my brain is freezing, it fucking stopped functioning along with my car. i have managed to stopped the car but before it even stops, the silence the mountain has been taking care of has been disturbed by our cars, crashing.

thankful am i, there's no injuries i got. pminute of processing that i just hit a car, i went out to check on the other. holy fuck. "why do you have to be alone" i bit my bottom lip frustratingly, looking at the lady who's already standing beside her car.

"what the fuck man" she said. i'm so stressed that my arms unknowingly rested themselves on my hips. "you know we know we don't have a signal, right?!" she suddenly yelled, running towards me and suddenly grabbed my shirt.

i immediately pushed her body away from me. "alright i'm sorry!" i yelled back.

"fucker"

"what!" i yelled, oh my fucking shit can i slap her.

i heard her sigh. we're both doomed. i just leaned on my car and calmed myself, she did the same with hers. i'm so uncomfortable with this. my baby car is now sick, i wanna cry. how do i even get home. it's too scary to be with a stranger in the middle of the night.

"i'm hungry" the angry ma'am suddenly spoke. and that made me realize i was too busy with my thoughts i have forgotten i still have a stomach, an empty one. "do you have a rice?"

"yes" i looked at her.

"let's eat" she got off and went at the back of her car so i guess i also have to move so yeah, i went inside my car and gets my tupperwares, one for the rice and one for the meats.

"there" i handed her the rice and she got it without even thanking me??? rude shit.

"get some" she gave me three pieces of her bacons and steak so i guess that's how she shows gratitude. "thanks you have a rice"

"yeah thanks you have a bacon and a steak" she just giggled. oh wow she now happy. food huh. i mean me too, i kinda forgot we're both stuck in a mountain right now because of how yummy her steak looks.

"guess we'll have to wait until morning and wait for help" she said, munching on her food. can she stop speaking while eating. "sorry for grabbing your shirt, you're just too stupid" oh. i'm proud.

"yeah i know i know, shut up miss"

"ew, it's miyeon. please don't call me miss. you sound stupid"

"i'm not stupid. i'm kim minnie, miyeon"

she giggled again, should i be thankful now that i have crashed into her? i guess yeah. i just had a dinner with someone i don't even know.

we both entered the back of her car and just sit in there. yeah it's too scary but atleast i'm not alone. i can't be busy with these thoughts so i chitchat her and just never shuts my mouth. so now we were talking about random shits with unexpected silence and again the conversation goes on until it feels heavy and everything blacks out.
---

YEH SHUHUA.

"love, have you contacted minnie? she should be in the city by now" i asked soojin who's busy typing to her laptop. "c'mon hey stop ignoring meee"

"sorry sorry. maybe she's just taking her time there, shu. let her rest" my love beautifully smiled at me before getting back to her work.

"okayyy"

and i was contented by her words the recent phone call we just had put me in such a shock.

yuqi called, telling us minnie's car crashed down the mountain and was found just now. what shocked me more is it's the same location where the girl has been missing for months has also been found together with minnie. why does it have to be minnie?