Die Hard isn't A Christmas Movie

This never got posted here lol sorry! Dedicated to my solby partner in crime for her birthday back in December @social-anxiety-queen on Tumblr <3

RATING: Teen and up
SUMMARY: Sam and Colby have Christmas night to themselves and Colby decides to put Die Hard on TV.

It was another Christmas and another year had passed, but this time Sam and Colby had told themselves they would spend it together. This meant they would visit their families before rather than during the holiday. The pair wanted a Christmas to themselves, knowing that Jake would be with Tara back in Kansas and Corey would be in Florida with his family. The Trap House would be empty and it would be the first time the pair had the house to themselves for such a holiday.

It was their house, after all, and Sam and Colby were going to spend their Christmas with each other in front of the fireplace in Colby's room in their house.

"Sam," Colby hummed as his other half sat down next to him with a bowl of chocolate drizzled popcorn Sam quickly whipped up. The brunette wrapped an arm around the blonde's lower half and nuzzled into his chest as Sam placed his arm on top of Colby's shoulder, placing the bowl on his lap.

Sam made a noise of acknowledgement, tightening his grip on Colby's shoulder, peering up at the TV above the fireplace, "Put a Christmas movie on?" the commercials were playing.

Despite the fact they had Netflix or could have watched videos on YouTube, the pair decided to pull a DVD and put it on. Colby's TV was the only one in the house with a DVD player hooked up to it.

Colby laughed, "Die Hard."

Sam groaned, "That's not a Christmas movie!"

Colby only laughed some more, "Yes it is!"

Sam popped some of the treat in his mouth, "Just because it take's place on Christmas doesn't make it a Christmas movie. How many Christmas movie's don't take place today, but they are Christmas movies? Frickin' Harry Potter and Jumanji are considered Christmas movies, but they're not."

Colby looked up at his other half, digging his hand into the bowl, "Someone's upset."

Looking down at Colby, Sam rolled his eyes, leaning down and pressing a kiss to the brunette's lips gently, "Just a bit salty."

Colby smirked, popping some of the popcorn in his mouth, "Nah, that's just your popcorn, sweetie," Sam laughed, giving Colby a quick kiss, tasting the chocolate on his tongue. When Sam pulled away, there was still a smirk on Colby's face, "That's why I put on The Grinch."

Sam barked in laughter, "Goddang it!"

Just as Sam said that, the movie started. Colby continued to smirk in triumph as he stuffed his face with popcorn and snuggled up next to his other half.