A Moment of Peace

WARNING(S): tooth-rotting fluffiness

SUMMARY: Sam and Colby take a moment from their trip to London to enjoy some peace, though it never lasts long.

----------

They were in their London hotel room and Colby remembers that it was Day 3, meaning it was investigation night for their new YouTube Series. Yet, Colby wanted some peace that morning and some sleep, knowing he would be up late that night. With a groan, Colby turned in his spot on his bed so his stomach was on the bed, as he looked at the blonde male beside him.

His best friend and boyfriend, Sam Golbach, slowly opened his eyes at the movement of his bedmate. His blue eyes were dark in the low light of their hotel room, but he looked so soft and cute just laying there with his blonde hair messed up and all. It made Colby melt.

Moving closer, Colby wrapped his arm around Sam's waist and pulled him against him. He rested his chin on Sam's chest and peered up at the blonde. A wide smile spreading across his face.

Sam laughed a bit at the sight, but it turned to a groan as he felt sleepiness overcome him, "Ugh... what time is it?"

"No idea," Colby looked like a Cheshire Cat.

Sam raised an eyebrow at him, "And why are you so happy?"

"Because," Colby happily replied, "It's Day 3."

"So?"

"Soooo," Colby drew the word out and placed a kiss on Sam's naked chest. Each word he said, he placed a kiss further up Sam's chest till he got to his neck, "We can sleep in."

"Then why are we awake?" Sam replied, moving his head to the side, so his boyfriend could get further access to his neck.

"Because I want to kiss you," Colby answered and gave the blonde a kiss to the spot beneath his ear, "And cuddle with you," his leg raised along Sam's and pulled himself closer to the blonde.

Sam sighed, biting his lip, "I don't know why we go out and hunt demons," Colby felt a hand move under his hip and up his back, "When I've got one right here."

He leaned down, pressing Colby into him, and kissed the brunette on his lips. Sam could feel a smirk forming on Colby's lips. The blonde responded by giving the brunette's ass a hard squeeze.

Oh yeah, you're a little demon, Sam thought as their kissing session started to turn into a make-out session, But you're my little demon.