Almost Caught [+18]

WARNING: explicit sexual content, language

Note: They don't use a condom in this fanfic, but always practice safe sex y'all!

SUMMARY: Colby and Sam are on the edge of getting caught when they try to sneak into an abandoned hospital surrounded by an abandoned houses. They must wait it out inside one of the houses in the hopes that the security guard will get bored and drive off from the search. What follows for those 30 minutes was never filmed by the pair, but it was nothing short of a steamy and tense 30 minutes.

BASED ON VIDEO: EXPLORING ABANDONDED HOSPITAL (watch above)

Word Count: 3,200

--------------

Colby's heart was beating so fast and he could hear it in his ears like a drum constantly going. They were going to be found and then they would be arrested and go to jail. Colby wasn't quite ready for dealing with that whole ordeal. His sapphire eyes glanced at his blonde partner, wide with anxiety and adrenaline. Despite that all, Colby found a way to smile at the other man and he laughed.

Sam lowered his eyes and he smiled too, mirroring Colby, before looking back up at his partner with a flirtatious look. Colby raised a finger to his lips, trying to tell Sam to keep quiet, but the two were in a fit of giggles. The adrenaline and the anxiety were merging together, leaving the pair in hysterics, because of their situation. Sam continued to laugh, trying to catch his breath by placing his hands on his knees and bending over. The camera banging against his knee.

"Dude, that was so close," Colby whispered loudly.

"So close," Sam echoed once he gained control of his laughter and stood up, steadying the camera so it focused on Colby's frame, "But it's not over. They still have the chance of finding us," Sam quickly thought before responding to himself quietly, "We should stay here for 20 or so minutes and wait it out."

Colby nodded, pausing for a second before responding, "Let's turn the camera off. Conserve the battery and all, ya know?"

Sam nodded too and listened to Colby's instructions. He placed the camera down on the kitchen counter of the abandoned house they were in. Sam let loose a sigh, raising his eyes once again to connect with Colby's. The brunette man's gaze shifted quickly in those seconds their eyes were connected and it wasn't because of the fact that the camera turned off and Colby could pull his camera face off. But rather, his eyes were clearer, if that were possible, and his smirk fell from his face. Sam's eyes zeroed in on Colby's lips parting and his tongue snaking out to lick them. The smirk reappeared on Colby's face again and he bit his lower lip. Sam knew this look too well.

"Well, I know a way we could make the 30 minutes go by quickly," Colby's voice had dropped an octave into his bedroom voice.

Sam smiled softly, shuffling forward to stand near Colby, "Oh yeah?"

Colby grabbed Sam's hip, pulling him completely against him. Their noses touched gently, "Yeah."

The blonde man rushed forward sealed their lips in an intense kiss, the adrenaline of being caught still running high in their veins, making the kiss seem so much more intense than any other they had shared together. Sam's fingers ran up Colby's sharp cheekbones, over his ear, and down to his neck, gripping tightly at the hairs at the base of his head. A small moan escaped Colby's mouth at this, but it was very quiet as the pair tried their best to avoid security capturing them.

Colby pushed against Sam, making him go backwards, right into the wall. Sam heard it start to give and he gave a sharp intake of air, pushing back against Colby, trying to warn him. Colby leaned away from Sam, "What's the matter, Sam?"