Sun Tease (+18)

WARNING: heavy descriptive porn!, no shame here, no fluffy sweetness here, sexting, explicit sexual content, teasing, sub!Colby, dom!Sam, slightly a daddy kink here but it's not explicitly so, teasing, katrina and sam are friends with benefits and not in a relationship, heavy heavy teasing, teasing for the readers too *wink wink*

DEDICATED TO: socialanxiety-queen (my solby partner-in-crime) [based around some of our conversations]

IMAGE CREDITS: I made all the Snapchat edits. And yes I added "THIS IS FAKE" on them cause I'm sure someone will take them out of context.

As all the stories say, it starts out with small things.

Teasing...photos...glances... and those damn Snaps they kept sending to each other.

Flames of desire, once believed to have been smothered, were ignited in the pair... dancing and flickering around each other like partners on a dance floor.

They used to fool around when they were younger, back in Kansas, when they were unsure about themselves and discovering what sex could be like. Sneaking off to the old jewelry factory and giving blowjobs to each other as the sun sets. Sleepovers at each other's houses and slipping under the blankets together to grind against one another till they fall apart. Nude dips in the pool, when they didnt have girlfriends over, and they would pin each other to the blue tile, fighting in a delicate dance of dominance. There was just a part of each other that seemed to work... to fit... like missing pieces. It was all carefully broken apart when they reached to L.A. and their new lives.

Both Sam and Colby decided that it was best and promised themselves not to return to that part of their relationship. Yet, neither male was the best at keeping promises to themselves.

The California hot sun blazed down on the sleepy pair in their new Hawaiian "Trap House" backyard. They were both dripping wet from a quick swim in the pool--one of the only ways the former blonde could stay active with his back brace on. Now, they were lounging by the pool side in their pool chairs, drying off their bodies. The former blonde was laying on his back, without his back brace, letting the sun tickle along his chest. His brunette best friend was next to him, lying on his stomach, practically falling asleep under the hot sun. A light pink dusted their pale skin in their attempts to tan themselves.

Sam glanced over at his best friend, about to ask him a question, but his body froze as he took in the slope of Colby's spine and the bit of his ass peaking out at him from the light blue swim trunks. He groaned silently to himself, licking his lips. He turns his head the other direction, trying to avoid the sight beside him.

It was always difficult around Colby to keep his libido in check, but especially lately.

Sam blames it on the hormones, the quarantine, and his damn broken back. If Katrina was here, maybe this would not have been an issue. But, no matter how much Sam told himself another reason, he could not just ignore that this was in fact still a problem for him.

What sucks even more about this moment is that Sam needs help getting up if he were to just leave. He desperately wants to. Just get up and go back to his room, stroke out an orgasm to his almost-forgotten fantasies of his brunette best friend. But, his damn broken back made him a "cripple."

So, Sam stayed where he was.

His mind returned to the awkward years at the end of high school when they fumbled silently between Sam's sheets and on the roof of the old jewelry factory trying to remember each other one last time before their move to L.A.: Colby's hands on his waist and Colby's lips on his lips and Colby's eyes blown wide from pleasure and Colby's words mumbling into the side of his neck and Colby's cock against his own and Colby's ass stretching around him and taking him and pleasuring him and the pair of them falling over the edge of ecstasy together.