Bite Me (+18) [1K Celebration]

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
just want to quickly say thank you for getting this collection of one shots to 1K readers! Means the world to me! I've also hit over that on ArchiveOfOurOwn. THANK YOU! All of you are part of the reason I'm here still writing in this collection!

Leave a comment and a like please!

---------------------------

WARNING(S): explicit sexual content

Summary:
Colby has a bit of biting kink.

---------------------------

The blonde male cuddled closely to the brunette male on the new fluffy rug he just bought that day. The pair were shirtless and down to only their boxers and briefs (as Colby preferred those over boxers any day and constantly was teasing Sam for wearing them). Lips trailed along Colby's bare shoulder, an arm wrapped tightly around the brunette's waist, and pulling him tightly against Sam's chest. Fingertips traced the hard waves of muscle that disappeared into the brunette's briefs.

Colby shut his eyes, mouth slightly agape as he felt his lover caress him lightly. Despite how much he liked a good rough fucking, this delicate intimacy spiked his soul. The way Sam would just nuzzle against him was worth more than any random fuck he had in the past.

"Can I bite you?" Colby asks, before he realizes the words come out of his mouth, but, once he does, his eyes snap open.

Sam freezes for a moment and glances down at the brunette. It's not a second later when he responds in low toned voice, "You never need to ask."

The blonde falls backwards onto the floor, as Colby twists himself and swings a leg over Sam's so he is straddling the other male. He can feel Sam's hard cock pressed against the inside of his thigh and Colby can hardly resist a slight movement of hips. Sam hisses, and Colby leans down, placing a kiss to the pale collarbone.

This has always been one of Colby's kinks, no matter what gender the lover and no matter what dynamic (submissive, dominant, or somewhere in between) he chose. The marking of someone held a high in his veins. Depending on the lover, Colby would sometimes enjoy being the one marked too. Yet, with Sam, Colby was more inclined to leave angry-red bite marks, purplish hickeys, crescent moon shapes of nails, fingertips leaving bruises pressed to hip bones.

Teeth scrapped along Sam's collarbone and the blonde moaned, but bit his bottom lip halfway through.

Colby cooed from his spot, a hand sliding up the blonde's navel and over his chest bone to his neck. His forefinger and middle finger teased along Sam's bottom lip, "I wanna hear you."

A large open mouthed kiss left a trail of saliva on Sam's skin and the open sliding door of Sam's apartment that blew in the Pacific Ocean breeze cooled it. A shiver ran across Sam. Colby licked the cold spot away and a moan escaped the blonde's mouth.

Hips bucked up into Colby, raising him a bit off the ground, as Sam tried to get some friction on his aching cock. Yet, Colby was just far enough away from him that it was coming in contact with only his boxers.

Colby slid his two fingers across Sam's lips, and Sam knew what he was asking silently. He opened his mouth willingly, a tongue sliding out to lick the tips of the two fingers. A moan vibrated across Sam's collarbone at the touch and Colby slipped his two fingers inside of Sam's mouth, who took them in to the second knuckle at once. His tongue slid across the fingers slowly, coating them in his saliva, and feeling the contours of them.

A snap of Colby's jaws and he bites down on Sam's collarbone. It's painful, but not filled with the intent to hurt. This is the deepest intimacy Colby could feel with someone. The soft pain that someone wanted you to know that they were here, they were fucking you, and they were marking what was theirs.

The blonde was his.

Sam moans around Colby's fingers and his hips buck up against Colby again. The brunette shifts himself, keeping his hold on Sam's collarbone, and lands more straight on Sam's hard cock. The friction goes straight up Sam's spine. Colby's fingers curl in Sam's mouth.

Colby feels like his soul is on fire.